We're The BEST Team in NFC!

Yay!!! Who would have thought the Cowgirls were gonna beat the Giants?

So for now we're the #1 seed with home field advantage. It's still early in the season but hey... it's sweet!!!

Actually I did, but most people here in Dallas didn't including all the sportswriters.

What I love are all the nut hugging Giant talking heads and NFL "experts" who touted the Football Giants. Bite one Marshall Faulk....

It is November 14. I could careless about being the "Best team in the NFC" on this date. There is really no reason to get excited about it. You know the media will still prop up the Giants and Saints over the Falcons. Let set our goals higher.

1.Secure homefield advantage

2.Become Division Champs

3.Win the NFC

4.Win the Super Bowl

It is November 14. I could careless about being the "Best team in the NFC" on this date. There is really no reason to get excited about it. You know the media will still prop up the Giants and Saints over the Falcons. Let set our goals higher.

2.Become Division Champs

3.Win the NFC

4.Win the Super Bowl

Amen to that! Talk and mid season records mean very little at this point.

way too early to be celebrating here boys...last time i checked we don't have one, but two teams in our own division within striking distance

As a fan, you celebrate EVERYTHING that is favorable to the team. Whether it be one play, one drive, one game, or an opponents game.

We needed a Giants loss in order to allow the Falcons to control their own destiny.

As fans, let us celebrate. But, lets hope our Atlanta Falcons football team isn't celebrating, but is focused on next weeks game instead.

2.Become Division Champs

3.Win the NFC

4.Win the Super Bowl

Actually this is huge ... This NYG loss could easily affect the Falcons.

I can guarantee the following from ESPN about this weekend so far:

~30% coverage: Talking about the Cowboys win and asking if this is the beginning of a legendary run to the playoffs and Super Bowl

~20% coverage: Talking about soap opera in Minnesota and Brett Favre

~20% coverage: Talking about the outcome of the Patriots-Steelers games

~15% coverage: Talking about the Giants and Jets

~15% coverage: Everything else

I can guarantee the following from ESPN about this weekend so far:

~30% coverage: Talking about the Cowboys win and asking if this is the beginning of a legendary run to the playoffs and Super Bowl

~20% coverage: Talking about soap opera in Minnesota and Brett Favre

~20% coverage: Talking about the outcome of the Patriots-Steelers games

~15% coverage: Talking about the Giants and Jets

~15% coverage: Everything else

Actually more like 50% Brett Favre

40% Favre retiring

10% Favre coming back next year

:D

The Giants actually look beatable today especially if they have to come to the dome.