Which team do you think is the toughest team to beat?

Reid continues to have our coaches staffs number. Last time we played them we where out coached, not outplayed or executed.

that being said, the receiving core and the defenseive line of the Giants are second to no one this season.

I am more worried about the Eagles than the Giants, just because the Giants might beat us. But I see no reason to think smitty and crew can final out smart Reid.

Edited by BadMoonRising

As weird as it sounds I think it depends where the game is played. I think playing in NY would be a harder win than in Phili. They are just such a balanced team with no real weakness. Phili has had our number recently though so it's hard to say. If we are to see one of these teams in the playoffs, I pray it's a home game. At home, I feel like we can beat anyone

the giants have beat up on a bunch of bad teams. when they played decent teams they got smoked. this isn't the 72 dolphins we are talking about, they can be beat just like anyone else.

That's true,and they got crushed twice. I think the thing that scares me about them is how good they can be at times. They won huge at Houston and huge at Seattle. I figure if they can do that on the road, imagine what they can do at home.

vick will run all over us. it wont even be funny. i hope matty melt can keep up.

i'm not even convinced vick is going to be there in january. he's got the giants twice, cowboys with romo back twice, the texans on a short week, and the vikings. not to mention he's got the redskins who already won a vick start earlier this year. all the while the eagles have to keep pace with the bucs and saints for the wild card who have a much, much easier schedule.

NFC, Eagles have our number but we should beat them at home. Giants are a very good team as well. Their offense is outstanding and their defense can put a hurting on the quarterback. In the AFC, I think the Patriots would give us the most trouble. In the preseason when both of our 1st teams were out there, they pretty much dominated us.

The Giants are overrated. I've been saying it for weeks now. See the game against Dallas to see what I mean.

The team that scares me, as a Falcons fan, are the Eagles. Are you kidding me? We know what kind of a QB Vick is. They have the best chance of beating us in the playoffs.

The Packers and Saints sorta scare me, too, but not as much.

If I had to pick teams in the AFC it would be Baltimore, Indy, and New England. The Ravens almost stole that last game from us. And any team with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning as QB has a chance.

The Giants are overrated. I've been saying it for weeks now. See the game against Dallas to see what I mean.

The team that scares me, as a Falcons fan, are the Eagles. Are you kidding me? We know what kind of a QB Vick is. They have the best chance of beating us in the playoffs.

The Packers and Saints sorta scare me, too, but not as much.

If I had to pick teams in the AFC it would be Baltimore, Indy, and New England. The Ravens almost stole that last game from us. And any team with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning as QB has a chance.

IMO, the Giants beat themselves... pick 6 when they were about to score and another INT when they were about to score. But that's Eli Manning for you, he can pull off some amazing plays and also pull off some incredibly dumb ones. But offensively, their WR's would give us a lot of problems. I also think their defense could put a lot of pressure on Ryan. Eagles just have our number because Andy Reid knows how to beat us. If the game is played at the Georgia Dome though, I really like our chances.