George Bush = class act

Will you ever acknowledge liberal hypocrisy or are you just going to pretend to be a centrist?

where's my hypocrisy? The original post is the hypocrisy and I just feel like pointing that out. How many times do I have to say all politicians are scum, from Obama on down? No I am not a centrist, because that would hint that I have some faith in politicians, when I have said quite often I have none at all.

Now you on the other hand calling me a hypocrite and not the O P points out your own hypocrisy.

Will you ever acknowledge liberal hypocrisy or are you just going to pretend to be a centrist?

where's my hypocrisy? The original post is the hypocrisy and I just feel like pointing that out. How many times do I have to say all politicians are scum, from Obama on down? No I am not a centrist, because that would hint that I have some faith in politicians, when I have said quite often I have none at all.

Now you on the other hand calling me a hypocrite and not the O P points out your own hypocrisy.

What is hypocritical about the OP's comments? This thread had absolutely nothing to do with the previous President's policies. Instead, it is about how he has treated the office post-Presidency. The two CAN BE mutually exclusive, ya know. It is not about the man in the Oval office. It is about the office itself, what it stands for. I may not like Bush as a President, but I respect his position, and I certainly respect how he has kept his ****ing mouth shut on how to run the country since leaving. Jimmy Carter, arguably the worst President in history, wasn't able to do it while GWB was in office, and Bush never stooped to his level and dignified him with a response.

What is hypocritical about the OP's comments? This thread had absolutely nothing to do with the previous President's policies. Instead, it is about how he has treated the office post-Presidency. The two CAN BE mutually exclusive, ya know. It is not about the man in the Oval office. It is about the office itself, what it stands for. I may not like Bush as a President, but I respect his position, and I certainly respect how he has kept his ****ing mouth shut on how to run the country since leaving. Jimmy Carter, arguably the worst President in history, wasn't able to do it while GWB was in office, and Bush never stooped to his level and dignified him with a response.

What's hypocritical and naturally what you didn't notice was him speaking about former presidents and using all Dems as an example and guessing that Obama would be the same way. Then went on to say that it would be hilarious for the next prez to rip into Obama.

Now if you feel an action is wrong, feel it across the board. Why find it hilarious if a repub is doing it?

But I don't expect you guys to see that.

And GW has been out of office 2 years. Right now he's too busy on a book tour, give him time.

PP! You da man!

Most (foolish to say ALL but I almost did) politicians are nothing but a bunch of paid LIARS!

All they do is worry about getting re-elected as opposed to doing this "downward spiral" country of ours some good.

Dem's and Repub's alike.

A dimes difference between them both but.... that difference will forever get in the way of the true progress this country needs.

Edited by Goal Line D

What's hypocritical and naturally what you didn't notice was him speaking about former presidents and using all Dems as an example and guessing that Obama would be the same way. Then went on to say that it would be hilarious for the next prez to rip into Obama.

Now if you feel an action is wrong, feel it across the board. Why find it hilarious if a repub is doing it?

But I don't expect you guys to see that.

And GW has been out of office 2 years. Right now he's too busy on a book tour, give him time.

That's the whole irony of you calling hypocrisy. Sometimes, the side you hate is exactly right. Being a partisan prevents you from acknowledging it. Bush, to my knowledge, has never criticized another President. Can Obama, Clinton, Carter, say the same? I know Bush Sr. criticized Clinton. It is refreshing to see a former President fade to black.

PP! You da man!

Most (foolish to say ALL but I almost did) politicians are nothing but a bunch of paid LIARS!

All they do is worry about getting re-elected as opposed to doing this "downward spiral" country of ours some good.

Dem's and Repub's alike.

A dimes difference between them both but.... that difference will forever get in the way of the true progress this country needs.

Politicians are liars!!!

Anybody robot can ****ing say that. What are you going to do about it though?

Politicians are liars!!!

By not casting my vote, to ANY of them. Don't try to sell me that " lesser evil" BS.

You wouldn't drink the " less poison" poison, would you?

Politicians are liars!!!

By not casting my vote, to ANY of them. Don't try to sell me that " lesser evil" BS.

That's the whole irony of you calling hypocrisy. Sometimes, the side you hate is exactly right. Being a partisan prevents you from acknowledging it. Bush, to my knowledge, has never criticized another President. Can Obama, Clinton, Carter, say the same? I know Bush Sr. criticized Clinton. It is refreshing to see a former President fade to black.

For someone who believes it's okay to publish a book to help pedophiles lest we practice censorship, YOU are the hypocrite here for jumping on ex Presidents freedom of speech. :lol:

protect the pedo censor the ex prez?

For someone who believes it's okay to publish a book to help pedophiles lest we practice censorship, YOU are the hypocrite here for jumping on ex Presidents freedom of speech. :lol:

protect the pedo censor the ex prez?

WORST. ARGUMENT. EVER.

You need to learn what the first amendment says...this isn't a freedom of speech issue. Nobody is saying it should be illegal to criticize a sitting President.

Then tell us all who you do vote for. Because all you ever do is criticize, why don't you start being part of the solution instead of acting like that noisy kid in the back.

Then tell us all who you do vote for. Because all you ever do is criticize, why don't you start being part of the solution instead of acting like that noisy kid in the back.

what did I just say?

With the candidates we are offered and the government that is set up, there is NO solution to vote for.

Do you believe two parties who are simply trying to one up one another will ever offer a solution for the American people?

Do you think new parties who are simply rebrands of old parties are a solution? Do you think any president from either of these parties will ever solve anything while all the underings are there simply for the pissing contest?

I may be that noisy kid in the back, but I aint the one wearing the dunce hat in the voting booth. ;)

WORST. ARGUMENT. EVER.

You need to learn what the first amendment says...this isn't a freedom of speech issue. Nobody is saying it should be illegal to criticize a sitting President.

so instead of #####ing about them talking, defend their right to do so to the OP. Otherwise, remain the hypocrite.

where did I say Laud it?

Enjoy defending a pedophiles rights to promote pedophelia today!

I'd rather eat my own S###.

I figured you would be one of the people that can't separate defending their rights and agreeing with their cause. Because all you've got is your one-liners...when it gets deep, you're still firing off zingers instead of addressing your own hypocrisy.