Just Got Banned On the Saints Report

I signed up on that site in 2005 hoping to get some insight from their fans the two times the Falcons play them every year. 1 out of literally 30 posts I might get something that doesn't involve 6th grade humor. On rare occasion I scan their site to see if there is something Falcon related. Just curious to see how they see the Falcons now.

Anyway I see a thread title that says GA Dome=Fail Link and these mouth breathing morons were saying the Dome was quiet as a church last night and nobody was in the GA Dome. I never post but since I was at the game I thought I might enlighten these swamp suckers a little bit. Well I just found out I shouldn't polish a turd.

These guys come over here and I know of at least 8 that were over here that were over there bragging about trashing this board since Feb but apparently if you don't worship Malcolm in the Middle or mole face then they get their little chick feelings hurt.

Funny how the mod changed my join date from 2005 to 2009 after this but here is the cowardly reply.

You have been banned for the following reason:

Jerk Rule

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What a bunch of pansies. My first ban from anything ever.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a little butt hurt in Taint Nation right now....

I guess the Falcons were supposed to bow down and concede the season due to their awesomeness.

They seem especially sensitive since we beat the Sucs and Ravens in 5 days.

I washed my truck with Taint tears today.

I signed up on that site in 2005 hoping to get some insight from their fans the two times the Falcons play them every year. 1 out of literally 30 posts I might get something that doesn't involve 6th grade humor. On rare occasion I scan their site to see if there is something Falcon related. Just curious to see how they see the Falcons now.

Anyway I see a thread title that says GA Dome=Fail Link and these mouth breathing morons were saying the Dome was quiet as a church and nobody was in the GA Dome. I never post but since I was at the game I thought I might enlighten these swamp suckers a little bit. Well I just found I you shouldn't polish a turd.

These guys come over here and I know of at least 8 that were over here that were over there bragging about trashing this board since Feb but apparently if you don't worship Malcolm in the Middle or mole face then they get their little chick feeling hurt.

Funny how the mod changed my join date from 2005 to 2009 after this but here is the cowardly reply.

You have been banned for the following reason:

Jerk Rule

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What a bunch of pansies. My first ban from anything ever.

LOL, that's hilarious.

I joined the Ravens message board on November 7th, just to talk a little smack here and there and show them that the Falcons are boss :). And on my first day, I posted 3 times, and I already got PM'ed by one of their Mods saying I've been warned for too much trash talking :lol::lol:

Losers... ^_^

God created a new flash flood, this time he was cleaning out NO, to soon?

I assure you I have never stooped to that level. I just thought it was funny how guys can dish it out but can't take it.

Hey, if a Tainthead wants to come over here and talk football that's cool. If they want to come over here and talk trash well then bring it because we can handle it on this board.

You insult the Saints and their fans more than anyone on this site. Your act really gets old.

I don't know about that. FalconinPA's stuff is usually spot on, makes me laugh and is very insightful.....

Here's a novel idea. If you are truly a Saint fan and don't want to be insulted or offended you might not want to hang out on a Falcons Message Board....especially after we have been invaded by a ton of you guys (most of you mocking, classless azz clowns) in the past few months.

I'm just sayin'....