Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dharma Initiative

OK The YKW Fans at Games Are Getting Ridiculous

180 posts in this topic

Had it not been for Vick...we wouldn't have Ryan and if we still had Vick, who knows if he would've been as good as what we witnessed last night. There will be much more good than bad that comes from a bad situation IMO. ;)

we wouldve had a ring right now if Vick had all the talent the front office got Ryan.

I remember that very vividly. I walked outta there at half time, didn't come back the rest of the season.

i still have a soft spot for Vick in my heart. Besides i was one of the ones cheering for him. I hope we dont have to see him in the playoffs.

we wouldve had a ring right now if Vick had all the talent the front office got Ryan.

We would never know because....Vick couldn't keep his nose clean. How can you say this when Vick never took his job serious enough and Vick never cared about this Falcons organization. Tell the truth.

We would never know because....Vick couldn't keep his nose clean. How can you say this when Vick never took his job serious enough and Vick never cared about this Falcons organization. Tell the truth.

Let's assume none of that is true and Vick's Atlanta work ethic was the same as Vick's Philly work ethic.

Vick isn't big on the TE now. Brent Celek is a pretty solid player but he's not getting much attention from Vick (mainly because the Eagles are busy getting the ball downfield). So what good would Tony do?

Either Roddy isn't much of a burner, Ryan doesn't have much of a deep ball/arm, or Mularkey is incompetent and ignoring that part of their games. The Falcons aren't particularly explosive in the passing game. No balls flying 60 yards in the air leading to TD strikes for Atlanta. Again, I don't see how Atlanta's weapons would translate into comparable production.

Lastly, the backs. Turner isn't really a pass catcher, McCoy is. Another instance where the two teams aren't just plug and play.

Bottom line, the Eagles offense is different the Eagles players are different. Vick happened to end up at the right place at the right time. Atlanta never had and still doesn't have the players to maximize his effectiveness.

So you're absolutely right. The idea that Atlanta would have won it all with this Vick is wrong. Atlanta didn't have a good team then. Atlanta's QB situation was just one thing on a list of many issues.

A leopard can't change his spot huh! Yet, you posted that thread about the dogs just like Vick trolls hating on Ryan...sad.

Bro, I'm passionate about dogs because of the work I do with them. Anything that brings attention to those that were abused and breaks the "they're just dogs" mentality, I'm going to do it. It was far less about Vick and so much more about the dogs. Again, you have to know where I'm coming from and I've explained that position as best I can...

GAFALCON4LIFE likes this