Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dharma Initiative

OK The YKW Fans at Games Are Getting Ridiculous

180 posts in this topic

This POS has to be the worst poster on this site. Nothing I read from you has any substance at all. I think it's time that you deleted your account.

This "POS" you speak of, is an out-of-town Falcon fan, living in hostile NFCS territory, who drives 8 hrs a day for the home games, and only on games he can't make (such as a Thurs night game, for example) sells his tix for less than face value and only to other Falcon fans. You couldn't hold his jockstrap, so STFU.

I will wear my Vick jersey and I dare one of you b******* to say something to me. In fact, I will pay you to do it. I will also wear a Dunn and Brooking jersey since we have a bunch of so called Falcon decision makers who decide who is or isn't a fan. This will be fun for me, in fact, I will make a thread the next time I go to a game. I will up this and dare you to come up to me and speak your mind. I want to see which one of you have any heart, if you have heart, don't be shock when even Capt. Planet can't help you.

Sounds like you are exactly the type of idiot that the OP was talking about. Have a nice day! :)

V-Town Falcon and kevykev21 like this

I'm waiting on Marta and this guy has a conversation with me about all the TV analysts doubting us. So we start to have a good conversation. Then he says 'But Ryan didn't have a good night'. I asked him what game he was watching and he said the defense won that game for us....the defense that almost let Flacco come back and take us down??? He kept pointing to the ONE play where Ryan didn't hit a wide open Roddy in the endzone and said it was a bad day.

I'm sorry but it's gotten illogically moronic. How any fan of any person or team can say a QB that threw 65%, 3 TD's, no turnovers, and completed the most passes against the Ravens in history didn't have a good night is beyond my comprehension. Get over it people, he's out QB now.

The guy is the first to carry us to back to back winning seasons, probably back to back to back. He's on pace to break the Falcons season record in yards and come close if not pass the touchdowns. He doesn't quit during a game and he can bring you back with less than a minute to go. And he has won 95% of his home games! That is insane!!!

I totally agree. There was a guy in front of us griping about Ryan the whole game. He really had a cow when he overthrew Roddy on that one deep ball. It was clear he had an agenda.

It makes me sick. Get over it people. Look, I'm happy that Vick is doing well. But I promise you this....If we play Philly in the dome in the NFCCG any TURNCOAT Falcon fans who start pulling for Vick are gonna get a beer bath.

JHav likes this

That is insane. Ryan played an INCREDIBLE game Thursday ... as good as any game Peyton Manning has ever played. (I did NOT say he is as good as Peyton Manning ... just that he was on this one night).

Ryan completely carried us the whole game. The defense turned in perhaps its worst performance of the season. Even with a 13 point lead, the game was not safe in their hands. But that's OK, because Ryan picked up the team on his shoulders and carried it.

I will wear my Vick jersey and I dare one of you b******* to say something to me. In fact, I will pay you to do it. I will also wear a Dunn and Brooking jersey since we have a bunch of so called Falcon decision makers who decide who is or isn't a fan. This will be fun for me, in fact, I will make a thread the next time I go to a game. I will up this and dare you to come up to me and speak your mind. I want to see which one of you have any heart, if you have heart, don't be shock when even Capt. Planet can't help you.

WTF? are you talking about? Who said anything about anyone about knocking somebody out for wearing a Vick Jersey? Go drank some F coffee. Your better poster than this or Man.

#1 pick likes this

WTF? are you talking about? Who said anything about anyone about knocking somebody out for wearing a Vick Jersey? Go drank some coffee. Your better poster than this or Man.

Your right, that was a terrible post. I usually never take back what I say but that was totally unnecessary. +1

You need help. Ha. I saw someone in my section wearing a MeAngelo jersey. Thought we had seen the last of those.

Thursday night I was sitting next to a guy with a #21 jersey, but he had carefully sewn a red cloth over "Hall" on the back. I assume he couldn't afford another one, but I had to give him credit for hiding MeAngelo.

What is a Brown? A Muddog, Pit bull or bull master. What's their actual logo. Maybe Brownie the little midget, Turner and Hooch. All seriousness what's their Logo? )

When I was real young I thought the mascot was a splash of brown paint, or something you leave in the toilet :unsure:

So im suppose to dispose of a authentic "falcons" jersey regardless of whose name is on the back, just because of what he did off the field??The fact of the matter is, its still a falcons jersey that i paid good money for, so im going to wear it. Does it classify me as a vick fan??No it doesnt. Do i still like vick as a player??Yes i do. Do i like vick over matt ryan and the falcons??**** naw. Case point, falcons come first.

I sold all 3 of my Vick authentic jerseys after what he did. I have principles. I refused to wear a Falcons jersey with Vick on the back when he spit in the franchise's face. I don't despise the man but I think anyone who wears a Vick jersey and uses the whole I paid good money for it excuse is full of ****. You can afford another jersey, and even sell your Vick to get some money towards a current Falcons players jersey. Not hard to find one for $20.

I sold all 3 of my Vick authentic jerseys after what he did. I have principles. I refused to wear a Falcons jersey with Vick on the back when he spit in the franchise's face. I don't despise the man but I think anyone who wears a Vick jersey and uses the whole I paid good money for it excuse is full of ****. You can afford another jersey, and even sell your Vick to get some money towards a current Falcons players jersey. Not hard to find one for $20.

Are you saying that that poster should get rid of his jersey just because you did?

slamee101, Kookoo and #1 pick like this

Maybe it's just me, but I personally don't care what number or name is on the Jersey as long as it's a Falcons jersey and they are Falcon fans.

I have no problem with being a fan of a previous QB, but I agree that there are some people who will never accept Ryan regardless of what he does. Even if he wins 6 Super Bowls in a row, there will be a certain group of people who will continue to say that he does well because he knows Vick will take his place if he doesn't or just knock him at every opportunity.

That, however, is an extremely small group of fans and does not in any way represent the majority of Atlanta fans and how they feel.

So, I guess you just have to accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion and let it go.

The only time I ever got mad is when people cheered against our guys and pretended to be Falcon fans. That made me feel horrible for our players and made me angry. But, I got over it and so did our players.

The best thing you can do is enjoy the team with the fans who want to enjoy Falcon football and be a part of what we are experiencing here for the first time - a truly winning team which will give us consistently competitive years, some respect in the NFL and eventually a trophy or 2 (or 3 - lol) It's their loss if they can't enjoy what is happening with our team out of fear of the past, anger at some perceived wrong or just because they feel it will be somehow disloyal to an ex-player. However, it is also their prerogative and that's the fact of the matter.

People who still love vick are entitled to their opinion and I am entitled to mine. I hate him for what he did to the Falcons and the crimes he committed. I hate him for his lying and denying!

I always will! No forgiveness!

im with #1 pick on this one. ill be there and let you know where im sitting. id really love to witness you attempt such a stunt. stand by.

shut up you wont do anything

Goal Line D likes this

im with #1 pick on this one. ill be there and let you know where im sitting. id really love to witness you attempt such a stunt. stand by.

Wait a minute straightvickhomey. You said you always wear a Ryan jersey...

If you wear a jersey and cheer for the team it shouldn't matter whose name is on the back.

You think Panthers fans would agree if someone wears a Carruth jersey? Do Bills fans still wear OJ jerseys?

You think Panthers fans would agree if someone wears a Carruth jersey? Do Bills fans still wear OJ jerseys?

Carruth is a nobody and yes people still wear OJ jerseys and LT jerseys even though they are horrible people of the field.

Besides the are HoFers and are considered one of the best to play the game no matter what you think of them

slamee101 likes this

carruth murdered a his pregnant girlfriend. oj stole some trophies. im sure there are bills fans that still rock an oj jersey. i would. its not like he was convicted of murder.

In September 2007, Simpson was arrested[3] in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. In 2008 he was found guilty[4][5] and sentenced to 33 years imprisonment, with a minimum of 9 years without parole.[6] He is currently serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.[7]

That OJ jersey I'd gonna look real good on you.

In September 2007, Simpson was arrested[3] in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. In 2008 he was found guilty[4][5] and sentenced to 33 years imprisonment, with a minimum of 9 years without parole.[6] He is currently serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.[7]

That OJ jersey I'd gonna look real good on you.

With all the malcontents in the NFL your still hung up on him?

Anyways what is your opinion of falcons fans wearing vick jerseys to games?

slamee101 likes this

that case was overblown to make up for him "getting away with" the murder of nicole brown and the dude that was bangin his wife.

Don't turn this into an OJ debate its not warranted here

slamee101 likes this

With all the malcontents in the NFL your still hung up on him?

Anyways what is your opinion of falcons fans wearing vick jerseys to games?

Honestly I am more annoyed by people wearing MeAngelo jerseys to games.

Honestly I am more annoyed by people wearing MeAngelo jerseys to games.

I feel you but if they are cheering for the team does it really matter it's his jersey they have on?

slamee101 and Kookoo like this

I feel you but if they are cheering for the team does it really matter it's his jersey they have on?

If they are legitimately cheering for the Falcons no big deal. Got introduced to someone a few years ago at a game sporting an authentic TJ Duckett jersey. I just felt bad for him since Duckett had been traded a few months prior.