Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dharma Initiative

OK The YKW Fans at Games Are Getting Ridiculous

180 posts in this topic

I'm waiting on Marta and this guy has a conversation with me about all the TV analysts doubting us. So we start to have a good conversation. Then he says 'But Ryan didn't have a good night'. I asked him what game he was watching and he said the defense won that game for us....the defense that almost let Flacco come back and take us down??? He kept pointing to the ONE play where Ryan didn't hit a wide open Roddy in the endzone and said it was a bad day.

I'm sorry but it's gotten illogically moronic. How any fan of any person or team can say a QB that threw 65%, 3 TD's, no turnovers, and completed the most passes against the Ravens in history didn't have a good night is beyond my comprehension. Get over it people, he's out QB now.

The guy is the first to carry us to back to back winning seasons, probably back to back to back. He's on pace to break the Falcons season record in yards and come close if not pass the touchdowns. He doesn't quit during a game and he can bring you back with less than a minute to go. And he has won 95% of his home games! That is insane!!!

Matt Ryan is a winner plain and simple...he might have a bad game every now and then but as long as he is at the helm i never doubt a comeback...when we started scoring on PHI i honestly believed we would make the come back...i dont remember ever thinking that with YKW at the helm

Patro likes this

I dont get why you mentioned "YKW" fans. Are you implying that if you dont worship Matt Ryan they are a fan of the past QB and not our recent qb?

Or did he actually mention how Vick is a better qb or anything about micheal vick?

thunda2007, Kookoo, MoKak and 4 others like this

I dont get why you mentioned "YKW" fans. Are you implying that if you dont worship Matt Ryan they are a fan of the past QB and not our recent qb?

Or did he actually mention how Vick is a better qb or anything about micheal vick?

Wearing a #7 jersey and having such an idiotic conversation is a dead giveaway they are Vick huggers

Get over it dude. People are going to be a fan of other players, The Falcons are not the only team in the NFL. Stop allowing that to control your actions

So that means they can be blind to the fact that the Falcons QB just had a great game? I like Adrian Peterson so does that mean I should trash Turner even if he runs 15 times for 150 yards and 3 TD's? Does that really make sense to you?

Wearing a #7 jersey and having such an idiotic conversation is a dead giveaway they are Vick huggers

Okay, then.

But anyways, Im a Vick fan still and I think Matt Ryan will be a top 3-5 QB in his career. So not all Vick fans are Vick hugger that hate Matt Ryan, lol.

I'm waiting on Marta and this guy has a conversation with me about all the TV analysts doubting us. So we start to have a good conversation. Then he says 'But Ryan didn't have a good night'. I asked him what game he was watching and he said the defense won that game for us....the defense that almost let Flacco come back and take us down??? He kept pointing to the ONE play where Ryan didn't hit a wide open Roddy in the endzone and said it was a bad day.

I'm sorry but it's gotten illogically moronic. How any fan of any person or team can say a QB that threw 65%, 3 TD's, no turnovers, and completed the most passes against the Ravens in history didn't have a good night is beyond my comprehension. Get over it people, he's out QB now.

The guy is the first to carry us to back to back winning seasons, probably back to back to back. He's on pace to break the Falcons season record in yards and come close if not pass the touchdowns. He doesn't quit during a game and he can bring you back with less than a minute to go. And he has won 95% of his home games! That is insane!!!

I was at the game last week against and was surprised at how few Vick jerseys I saw. One dude out of a thousand isn't bad. As a whole, Atlanta supports Matt Ryan and believes in him. There are always going to be idiots.

I was at the game last week against and was surprised at how few Vick jerseys I saw. One dude out of a thousand isn't bad. As a whole, Atlanta supports Matt Ryan and believes in him. There are always going to be idiots.

Yeah #2 jerseys are starting to take over the place. And #84 is making a nice surge around the stadium

YOU NEVER SAID WHY YOU LABLED THE GUY A

YKW FAN. IF GOING BY WHAT YOU'VE SAID,

YOU JUST LABLED HIM YOURSELF. WHAT MADE

OR MAKES YOU THINK HES A YNW FAN? DOESN'T

SOUND LIKE HE'S ANY KIND OF FAN.

slamee101, Kookoo and MoKak like this

I have grown to accept that he can't do any right in their eyes. They will always make excuses if he has good games or focus on the one bad play.

I am personally sick of them on this board. I don't even open the threads because I know what they will say but it still annoys me.

You know we had pretty good results getting our cartoons and our HSA back. Maybe it is time we ask them to put a ban-on-site for any vick troll for the rest of the season. I am getting tired of them trying to rain on our parade at every turn.

Read my replies. He had a #7 jersey on and if he isn't a YKW fan then why would he even say Ryan had a bad game and deny anything good he did?

Yeah #2 jerseys are starting to take over the place. And #84 is making a nice surge around the stadium

Actually by mid season the #2 were increasing as the #7 were decreasing. By mid 2009, the transition from #2 to #7 was huge. I'm just glad I'm not the only one wearing a #84 anymore. It was rough in his early years. :D

and to date he hasn't murdered any dogs!

Yeah, lots of #2, #84, #33, #88, and #55 (and actually lot of #21 too last night).

I do not get the consequence you like YKW and so you hate Ryan?

Arthur Blank hates Ryan? He likes YKW, he said it several times despite YKW lied to him in the worst way!

Roddy White had a Free YKW Shirt and so he hates Ryan?

I think, that Ryan had a fantastic game and that he is developing in a fantastic QB. He improved his arm strength. The ball is going out faster and deeper. He has solid/good pocket awareness and he leads the team.

He is our franchise QB and I am proud, that we have such a guy.

But I am honest, I have still sympathy for YKW. I am feeling the same way like Arthur Blank. It was a huge dissapointment, how he let the orginazation down. But I am happy for him, that he is a starting QB again in this leauge.

That he is grown as person and so said Arthuer Blank, that was huge for him. And I think, it is a good story.

So now I am not a falcons fan anymore? Oh I hope Blank is called still a falcons fan.

It is not black or white, not fire or ice, not Ryan or YKW...

Igna ENT!

seriously dude???

I still have a vick jersey, and i wear it because ITS A FALCON JERSEY..So you just automatically think because a fan has on his jersey, that means he or she is a vick fan first, and a falcon fan 2nd??? I bet the next thing you will say is the color of his skin makes him a vick fan also right???smh...dont assume anything.