Mike Wilbon

1. Hes a Chicago fan, explains ALOT.

2. He has NEVER in his life stepped on a football field and played the game of football. Almost EVERY former player that has seen that has said it is 100% a catch.

Also Kornhole said to be elite you have to win on the road but arent the Ravens like 2-4 on the road this year? And they were considered elite.

Does he have a twitter? we should all tweet him just in case he is unaware that we beat the superbowl champs in there dome...

mean while the people think the ravens are still better even though BOTH the falcons and ravens have the same home/ away record...

1. Hes a Chicago fan, explains ALOT.

2. He has NEVER in his life stepped on a football field and played the game of football. Almost EVERY former player that has seen that has said it is 100% a catch.

Also Kornhole said to be elite you have to win on the road but arent the Ravens like 2-4 on the road this year? And they were considered elite.

That catch looked a lot like the Jenkins catch against the Bears in '08 as well haha. No wonder he mad.

seriously, its gettin to the point where I can't even watch espn anymore. The fact tht the Heat were talked about before us tells ya, cuz if the ravens won all you'd be hearing is about how they won a tough game and are the best in the NFL.

I have only seen that freak show a few times, and it just reinforces my belief that free tv is the best, because you don't pay to listen to crap, don't feel forced to watch it because it is costing you anyway, and that it has no value.

Plus, isn't that Korn guy the one with the wandering eye? I would have to grab a letter opener and pop that sucker out. Drives me nuts.

They (like others) are on the Raven's bandwagon (and other teams excluding the Falcons) so when the Falcons beat them they did exactly what all the Ravens and other fans were doing and started pointing out the calls.

I've said it that if the Ravens were to play like everyone said they would they "should" have won so it wouldn't have come down to one or two calls.

The missed call/bad call discussion irritates me. EVERY team benefits and gets abused by calls and non calls.

Get over it. It happens. Sure it shouldn't but it does. They could review after 2 minutes and on some of them everyone's whining about, they did....and upheld the call. If the NFL comes out and says "My bad" then okay, but that doesn't change anything.

They (like others) are on the Raven's bandwagon (and other teams excluding the Falcons) so when the Falcons beat them they did exactly what all the Ravens and other fans were doing and started pointing out the calls.

I've said it that if the Ravens were to play like everyone said they would they "should" have won so it wouldn't have come down to one or two calls.

The missed call/bad call discussion irritates me. EVERY team benefits and gets abused by calls and non calls.

Get over it. It happens. Sure it shouldn't but it does. They could review after 2 minutes and on some of them everyone's whining about, they did....and upheld the call. If the NFL comes out and says "My bad" then okay, but that doesn't change anything.

^^All of this, AND......

Did any pundit watch ANY games last year? We had blown calls against us ALL THE TIME, and not to mention the hefty injuries, and that RIDICULOUS schedule. I don't care about anyone whining about calls favoring the Falcons. It's about time the ball bounced OUR way for a change. Karma is a b!tch.