The crowd towards Deion

ConnFalcon

I was just wondering; For all of you guys/gals at the game, what was the atmosphere like when Deion was running out on the field.

Was everyone cheering hard? Was is silent? Was there boos?

Just curious.

He was cheered. Not a deafening roar but he was given recognition for his brief time in Atlanta.

The funny part was when they shut off his mike while he was still going on. He was still talking 30-60 seconds after the mike went dead.

He showed a lot of respect to Atlanta and it was returned. On the pre-game show he made it clear that if Blank had been the owner back then he would have never left. He was forced to because the Smith family didn't offer him a contract.

Could Deion be working his way back into the fold? Does Mr. Blank has something special for Deion up his sleeve?

Stay tuned, because they seemed mighty close last night.

Could Deion be working his way back into the fold? Does Mr. Blank has something special for Deion up his sleeve?

Stay tuned, because they seemed mighty close last night.

I think last night went a long way in bringing Deion back into the Falcon fold..... I think Deion goes into the HOF as a Falcon for sure now.... and you can bet he'll have Atlanta's back in the media.

I think last night went a long way in bringing Deion back into the Falcon fold..... I think Deion goes into the HOF as a Falcon for sure now.... and you can bet he'll have Atlanta's back in the media.

He is such a fixture here in Dallas the last 15 years I doubt that unless Arthur puts him on the payroll. He dissed the Falcon organization on Dallas talk radio again just this Monday while discussing his beloved Cowboys....

People were cheering not on any thunderous level but either way he is a part of the past. I know my son and nephew were too young to see him play so the highlight was kind of cool for them. Some people were a little over the top. Screaming in jubilation on every step he took. Sorry I just can't get that caught up I guess.

As many know Deion has the gift for the gab, well, or at least he's very gabby. So I thought it was funny that he talked so long they had to turn the mic off so they could break down the stage, get in the sponsors, etc. because the 3rd qtr was about to begin.

I think Deion has found maturity in his older years as do many other prima donnas in their early years so regardless of what he said about Atlanta in his early 20's or so I think he came full circle and realized this is where everything began for him. There's no primetime without a camera.

Honestly got the chills when they dropped the banner. I am and always have been a big Deion fan. I wore my Throwback last night along with my Diamond 2 Turf Nikes I haven't worn in probably 16yrs. The soles are so worn that the air thing in the bottom has been exposed for a long time and has gravel in there rolling around. I put them back on the top shelf of my closet last night. I'll break them out again on his HOF induction day.

He is such a fixture here in Dallas the last 15 years I doubt that unless Arthur puts him on the payroll. He dissed the Falcon organization on Dallas talk radio again just this Monday while discussing his beloved Cowboys....

I'd love to know what you mean by "dissed"

Did he say something like they need to play a good team and win because they haven't really shown much of that this year?

Did he discuss their performance this year? Did he comment on how inconsistent the O and D are?

If that's what you mean by "dissed" it's the truth.

If you hate your mom and she tells you you need to chew your food with your mouth closed, that's probably a diss huh? I think you see where I'm going....except you're too proud to admit it....I understand.

So I thought it was funny that he talked so long they had to turn the mic off so they could break down the stage, get in the sponsors, etc. because the 3rd qtr was about to begin.

He didn't talk that long at all, actually. 30 seconds? Definitely no longer than 1 minute. Seems like the audio guys assumed that he was finished (that coupled with the scheduling pressures) because he gave a line that made the crowd cheer loudly. He had to stop speaking during the applause so they cut the mic.

I wanna say the line was something like this: "I couldn't have been Prime, if you all hadn't given me the Time". Cheesy as **** but it got the crowd going.

What struck me as funny was how long he kept talking after his mic was turned off. He must have still been able to hear himself in his ear piece and therefore didn't realize that he wasn't coming across the PA anymore. :lol:

He didn't talk that long at all, actually. 30 seconds? Definitely no longer than 1 minute. Seems like the audio guys assumed that he was finished (that coupled with the scheduling pressures) because he gave a line that made the crowd cheer loudly. He had to stop speaking during the applause so they cut the mic.

I wanna say the line was something like this: "I couldn't have been Prime, if you all hadn't given me the Time". Cheesy as **** but it got the crowd going.

What struck me as funny was how long he kept talking after his mic was turned off. He must have still been able to hear himself in his ear piece and therefore didn't realize that he wasn't coming across the PA anymore. :lol:

I believe he was sincere about having a connection with Atlanta but yeah the prime without given the time was on par with Cheeseburger Eddy quotes.

terry-crews.jpg

Sanders has a short memory lapse...

Must be all the concussions. Oh that's right, they didn't show him making one tackle during the highlight reel. Actually the crowd gave him a very warm reception. It certainly didn't hurt we had played a great first half and the crowd was in a very good mood.

Must be all the concussions. Oh that's right, they didn't show him making one tackle during the highlight reel. Actually the crowd gave him a very warm reception. It certainly didn't hurt we had played a great first half and the crowd was in a very good mood.

There is more footage of virgin births than there are of Deion tackles.