Matt Ryan, League MVP?

sourdiesal

I admit I had serious doubts about his arm strength and confidence early on but the guy is playing at an elite level.

What other QB in the league is putting up better numbers right now? Not Peyton, Brees or Brady...

16 tds 5 ints 91.9 rating 2,265 yards 7-2 record...

Roddy deserves some discussion but let's be honest the league doesn't reward WR's like that...

I predict Ryan will be league MVP if he stays healthy. The rest of our schedule is cake...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I had serious doubts about his arm strength and confidence early on but the guy is playing at an elite level.

What other QB in the league is putting up better numbers right now? Not Peyton, Brees or Brady...

16 tds 5 ints 91.9 rating 2,265 yards 7-2 record...

Roddy deserves some discussion but let's be honest the league doesn't reward WR's like that...

I predict Ryan will be league MVP if he stays healthy. The rest of our schedule is cake...

Probably get negged for this, but let's be honest, vick is. I think roddy should get it over matt, but that's just my opinion.

Also Vick is more flashy, so I think he will get it if he continues playing like he is. I know flashyness isn't an official reason to give it to someone, but we all know that it plays a big part in it. PLUS y'all know the NFL and ESPN loves feel good stories and what's a better one right now?

Probably get negged for this, but let's be honest, vick is. I think roddy should get it over matt, but that's just my opinion.

Also Vick is more flashy, so I think he will get it if he continues playing like he is. I know flashyness isn't an official reason to give it to someone, but we all know that it plays a big part in it. PLUS y'all know the NFL and ESPN loves feel good stories and what's a better one right now?

+1 for a good post and speaking your mind

if the season ended today, im pretty sure voters would chose vick as the mvp. No int's, and a better passer rating then any QB in the nfl right now, its his to lose at this point.

Yeah, I can't disagree with this. Only thing I would say hurting his chances though is the fact the he has missed 3 games this season.

I would be surprised if Matt Ryan makes the Probowl !

As good as he is playing, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers are pretty much guaranteed spots because of their name...

So Matty has to battle it out with Eli Manning who's having a pretty good year also and Mike Vick who should be the front runner for MVP :S ...

It's a shame because Matt Ryan is having a better year then any NFC QB in my opinion.

Edited by Roudy1234

Matt Ryan is a class act. Mick Vick is a changed man. I am sure the two will get along just fine. Don't think there would be any drama

Yup, plus I don't see how there CAN be any drama. It's not like the orginization and the fans ran him out of town. He messed up bigtime, and had to pay his debt to society. That is not the Falcons fault.

Ryan came in and turned it around.

people confuse MVP with player of the year all the time. if healthy, vick is easily the player of the year, however i wouldn't give him MVP. the reason why is i believe the eagles with kolb still win 10-11 games and win the NFC East. an MVP to me is a player that if you take off a winning team that team has a losing record.

therefore i probably go with peyton manning.

Is this a joke? I can name quite a few QBs who are playing at a better level than Matty right now.

Vick, Manning, Brady, Rivers, Manning #2, Garrard, Rodgers, heck, even Kyle Orton, Joe Flacco, and maybe Josh Freeman.

Yes, the record will definitely help his case. But I believe he had better numbers his Rookie season.

With that said, I'd take Ryan over any 3 of my QBs.

Edited by Panthers Nation