TWO THINGS

Magic Man

Finally we have had the win that was our Signature. You can't ignore this team anymore, and if you do, they will sneak up in the 4th Qtr and snatch the game away from you. This team does not stop fighting, and I could not be more proud right now of this team. There will always be miscues, but our Falcons played 60 minutes, and won the game...decisively.

Second, the Ryan - Flacco Debate has ended. Ryan dropped 300+ on 50 Attempts, with three touches and no ints! HE looks like he's definitely the Franchise we've all hoped he was. And the kicker was he didn't have Turner or Snelling to take any pressure off. Just wow.

Wow....wow...wow

Ryan threw for a full 100 yards more then Flacco. They're both strong young QB's (technically, they each led a game-winning 4th quarter drive), but I'll take Ryan any day of the week.

Can't get over this win. What a game!!!!

IMO, I think Flacco is more likely to throw a pick. He is usually the reason they need a come back. So I too take Ryan over Flacco.

Ryan threw for a full 100 yards more then Flacco. They're both strong young QB's (technically, they each led a game-winning 4th quarter drive), but I'll take Ryan any day of the week.

Can't get over this win. What a game!!!!

Not really, I think that technically Flacco lead a fourth quarter comeback, Ryan lead a game winning drive.

And that was an incredible game- got to go to it, I knew Ryan was going to drive down the field. I won't be able to talk tomorrow, but whoa, what an amazing thing to witness.

Not really, I think that technically Flacco lead a fourth quarter comeback, Ryan lead a game winning drive.

And that was an incredible game- got to go to it, I knew Ryan was going to drive down the field. I won't be able to talk tomorrow, but whoa, what an amazing thing to witness.

You're right. 100%. Not entirely sure why I wrote that looking at it again ... you can't have a game-winning drive if you LOST. :lol: Blame it on me being completely loopy from the amazing win and from knowing that I'm not going to sleep a minute tonight because of a project.

So glad you got to see such an awesome game in person!!!! Kudos on cheering your voice hoarse for us!!!!

You're right. 100%. Not entirely sure why I wrote that looking at it again ... you can't have a game-winning drive if you LOST. :lol: Blame it on me being completely loopy from the amazing win and from knowing that I'm not going to sleep a minute tonight because of a project.

So glad you got to see such an awesome game in person!!!! Kudos on cheering your voice hoarse for us!!!!

Mt girlfriend just commented this morning- you're still excited about the game- you keep saying Whoa:lol::lol::lol: