I hate the way we won

That was easily a penalty on Roddy on that last touchdown. I'm not bitching, obviously, because I am a Falcons fan. Just saying, alot of people are going to say we didn't deserve the win but they also aren't sitting pretty with a 7-2 record. It's just going to be incredibly annoying and ESPN and everybody will talk about it for the next week and probably the rest of the year.

Rise up baby, Go Falcons.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was easily a penalty on Roddy on that last touchdown. I'm not bitching, obviously, because I am a Falcons fan. Just saying, alot of people are going to say we didn't deserve the win but they also aren't sitting pretty with a 7-2 record. It's just going to be incredibly annoying and ESPN and everybody will talk about it for the next week and probably the rest of the year.

There were plenty of referees there to make the call...and they didn't. We won fair and square...hate it if you want, I love it!

The Ravens are use to being more physical than the other team, and tonight they weren't the Ref was standing watching the whole play, the Raven player knew he got man handled by white, and knew he was beat, that's the only reason he was complaining.

Lat time I checked, a win is a win. I don't want the ESPN love because all they focus on is the drama of the NFL. F**k you for even bringing this up after one of the biggest wins for the Falcons in the last 5 years. You say that you are a Falcons fan but constantly bring **** on the Falcons when they win. Go find another team if you want. The '72 Dolphins went undefeated - go find Mercury Morris and hang out in his driveway every year and wait for the Champagne bottle to be popped.

I don't.