Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-RAVENS IN-GAME THREAD

1,746 posts in this topic

Skip Bayless just tweeted that Ravens were robbed on 2 late calls. Sent him a little message. I dont follow him, actually had his account ready when the Falcons won.

Every one is congratulating ryan and white, mine goes out to JENKINS It was like watching the chicago game all over again. Without that wicked catch we may not have made it down the field.

Great game guys, we are officially leading the league!

Roddy way to make a name for yourself on a national stage!

J-Nice and Kinski like this

Skip Bayless just tweeted that Ravens were robbed on 2 late calls. Sent him a little message. I dont follow him, actually had his account ready when the Falcons won.

That'll probably be Dilfer's excuse

That'll probably be Dilfer's excuse

At the end of the day it doesnt mean anything what those guys say, the scoreboard said 26-21 in favor of the Falcons. And that is the only thing that matters!

At the end of the day it doesnt mean anything what those guys say, the scoreboard said 26-21 in favor of the Falcons. And that is the only thing that matters!

Exactly.

WTG FALCONS!!!

Just got back what a great game. Turned on NFL Live and all they can talk about is Roddy pushing off. Can they give the Falcons any friggin credit? <_<

Whatever though cause Ryan won this one and in fact he has the most completions (32) against the Ravens without an INT. The Falcons also have the best record in the league for at least 3 more days. B)

Hey, did anyone see Ovie truck Lewis or early in the game or was that someone else?

Just got back what a great game. Turned on NFL Live and all they can talk about is Roddy pushing off. Can they give the Falcons any friggin credit? <_<

Whatever though cause Ryan won this one and in fact he has the most completions (32) against the Ravens without an INT. The Falcons also have the best record in the league for at least 3 more days. B)

Hey, did anyone see Ovie truck Lewis or early in the game or was that someone else?

Yep I saw it. That was turner that cracked his back

Ive watched the Falcons long enough to know that this game was over as soon as we punted.

Apparently not... you need to do more watching and less acting holier than thou.