Anybody notice Sidbury looked dejected during Smitty's postgame in the lockerroom?

ol'_dirty2

I wonder if he's not showing something in practice or if he feels like he's geting the shaft or something. I was watching NFL replay last night and he was near the coach during the postgame speech, but away from everyone else. I hope he gets to prove hmself and earns more playing time.

I wonder if he's not showing something in practice or if he feels like he's geting the shaft or something. I was watching NFL replay last night and he was near the coach during the postgame speech, but away from everyone else. I hope he gets to prove hmself and earns more playing time.

Pretty sure that Sid was inactive for the TB game. Could be a type of punishment causing him to be ticked off. Who knows?

noone really knows wat the problem is, but its gotta be performance more then anything else, if it was something bad we would have heard about it.... by now at least... he hast even touched the field this year... thats kind of crazy

Yeah it must be performance based. He looked really down, and we had just won. Missing a division game has to suck though. Hopefully, he'll learn his lesson and produce so he can get out there. I think he could help us.

I saw it too and I just mentioned it in another thread. I was wondering if anyone else saw it. He definitely looked disappointed and not into what Smitty was saying.

I can't blame him for being disappointed because he isn't getting to play, but he needs to stay positive and impress the coaches so much that they have to give him some snaps.

Archived