An oath to make a diifernce

All fans that are able to make the game tonight:

Please make an oath to keep your section CRUNK (yelling screaming and just making noise in general while on DEFENSE)..

I will take care of Section 318 with No problem...What section can you handle? Lets make these people talking about our quiet little library eat their words!!

All fans that are able to make the game tonight:

Please make an oath to keep your section CRUNK (yelling screaming and just making noise in general while on DEFENSE)..

I will take care of Section 318 with No problem...What section can you handle? Lets make these people talking about our quiet little library eat their words!!

*looks at thread title* "diifernce."

*looks at time posted* 10:40AM

You're getting crunk (true definition) VERY EARLY. In 10 hours, you should be rowdy as hayle. Good job!

*looks at thread title* "diifernce."

*looks at time posted* 10:40AM

You're getting crunk (true definition) VERY EARLY. In 10 hours, you should be rowdy as hayle. Good job!

I know... :( it wouldn't let me edit the title but I figured everyone would get the point. Yeah rowdy is an understatement...just ask n e one in Sec 318 row 14!!