Veteran's Day

vabchbirdlover

As pumped as I am for tonight's game, it pales entirely and completely in light of what today celebrates.

There's a reason we can all spend so much of our time enjoying and talking football in a carefree way.

Thank you to all our vets and current armed forces (including my great-grandfather, grandpa, and uncle, all of whom I respect so deeply).

Edited by BCEagleATLFalcon

Please take a moment today to think of our brave Men/Women in uniform, who have given us so much to be thankful for. Sidenote: Applebee's has a specical that entitles servicemembers, past and present to eat free today.!

Thank you so much for what Y'all do!!!!!!

As a Vietnam veteran and one who has served 20yrs (2yrs Army & 18yrs Navy) in the US Military, I truly appreciate your comments and on behalf of other Veterans, I thank you.

What a huge contrast in the Country's attitude toward Veterans between now and the Vietnam era. When I got back from Vietnam in late 1969, I was called a butcher and baby burner. Needless to say, I am so glad to see and feel the love for our Veterans today.

As a Vietnam veteran and one who has served 20yrs (2yrs Army & 18yrs Navy) in the US Military, I truly appreciate your comments and on behalf of other Veterans, I thank you.

What a huge contrast in the Country's attitude toward Veterans between now and the Vietnam era. When I got back from Vietnam in late 1969, I was called a butcher and baby burner. Needless to say, I am so glad to see and feel the love for our Veterans today.

As a 20 year vet myself, thank you very much sir!!

WELCOME HOME!

Awesome Post. Sometimes we take for granted (myself included) all the freedoms that we enjoy today because of all our men and women who served their country, past and present. I'm just reminded today that I need to visit my grandfather's grave (vet. of WWII) and pray and thank him for all he's done in my life and by serving his country. To all the vets, today and everyday, I salute you. Thank You. GO FALCONS!!!