For those without NFL network tomorrow

Ive noticed a few people if a few different threads saying they wont be able to catch the game because they dont have NFL network, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up right here in one nice little concise thread...

NFL.com WILL be showing the game online. Below is the link you will be using tomorrow night to witness the pummeling, in case you cant find it on NFL.com.

Thursday night beatdown on NFL.com

Ive noticed a few people if a few different threads saying they wont be able to catch the game because they dont have NFL network, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up right here in one nice little concise thread...

NFL.com WILL be showing the game online. Below is the link you will be using tomorrow night to witness the pummeling, in case you cant find it on NFL.com.

Or you can just watch it on MyATL, Ch. 36.

Or you can just watch it on MyATL, Ch. 36.

You obviously missed the "How many states do Falcons fans live in?" thread. :P

Thanks for the info, I was starting to panic because I have a massive, massive assignment due Friday and didn't know how I was going to go to the bar for three hours and still get it done.

Now I can multi-task!

Black red Fellow Black red Fellow Black red Fellow...

sorry random, wait what were we talking about? Oh yea I have to subscribe to this thread, wait can I do that on this message board?

You know, Im not sure. There is a watch this topic button, never done that so not sure if its like subscribing. Ill bump this though so people can find the link, and remember to watch the game. :rolleyes:

I'll be at the game tomorrow but I am curious if someone can report back how it was viewing on NFL.com. I remember the uproar some politician made a few years ago about NFL Network monopolizing the game so they showed it on NFL.com. It was 2 min of live footage, 5min of them broadcasting with only a view of the booth, then 2 minutes of buy NFL Network ask your local provider for details. That and the PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL was choppy.

I'll be at the game tomorrow but I am curious if someone can report back how it was viewing on NFL.com. I remember the uproar some politician made a few years ago about NFL Network monopolizing the game so they showed it on NFL.com. It was 2 min of live footage, 5min of them broadcasting with only a view of the booth, then 2 minutes of buy NFL Network ask your local provider for details. That and the PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL was choppy.

I watched one of the NFL network games online a year or so ago. It wasn't a Falcons game though, I think it was Philly v. Arizona and I had a large sum of money on that one. SO I watched online and they only gave a few minutes of live game action, then went back to the studio and talked about the game for several minutes and would put live action on again. I think it was about 70% studio, and 30% live action.

I watched one of the NFL network games online a year or so ago. It wasn't a Falcons game though, I think it was Philly v. Arizona and I had a large sum of money on that one. SO I watched online and they only gave a few minutes of live game action, then went back to the studio and talked about the game for several minutes and would put live action on again. I think it was about 70% studio, and 30% live action.

Oh that just SUCKS! So glad I have Fios! Just more proof that the NFL has no use whatsoever for pleasing fans.

Oh that just SUCKS! So glad I have Fios! Just more proof that the NFL has no use whatsoever for pleasing fans.

Seriously. Oh well, guess it's to the bar after all. I'll just have to pull an all-nighter for the assignment. C'est la vie. I can say I was going to multi-task, but it probably wouldn't have happened anyway. Bit of a one-track mind once we take the field. :D

Honestly, I thought the game would be shown on Fox since it's an ATL game in the ATL. Are you sure?

That's what it looks like this is according to the add on this link. As it is talking about the features the first thing it says something about live look ins to the game. I don't think it's intended to be an actual broadcast of the game. Just parts, highlights, with a lot of other things.