Chance For A Good Falcon Fan To See BAL@ATL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm gonna have to bow out of this. :(

I only have one person to fill in for me here at work, and when I excitedly mentioned this, and that there may be a slight chance of me playing hookie, she told me she would be out Thursday and Friday(legitimately, unlike me who was gonna call in sick ;) ). So rather than create fires to put out here at work, I should probably be here.

I have NFL network, so I will just have to settle for watching Roddy catch 3 tds while sipping a cold Miller from the comfort of my couch.

Big Big praise to FFS for doing this though, love this fanbase(and thanks to those who voted for me ^_^ ). All you "big market" teams can keep your bandwagon fans, I'd never trade our "small market" fans who truly love this team for a second.

Oh, and I think DavyDmx should get the ticket. ;)

I think i'm gonna have to bow out of this. :(

I only have one person to fill in for me here at work, and when I excitedly mentioned this, and that there may be a slight chance of me playing hookie, she told me she would be out Thursday and Friday(legitimately, unlike me who was gonna call in sick ;) ). So rather than create fires to put out here at work, I should probably be here.

I have NFL network, so I will just have to settle for watching Roddy catch 3 tds while sipping a cold Miller from the comfort of my couch.

Big Big praise to FFS for doing this though, love this fanbase(and thanks to those who voted for me ^_^ ). All you "big market" teams can keep your bandwagon fans, I'd never trade our "small market" fans who truly love this team for a second.

Oh, and I think DavyDmx should get the ticket. ;)

Well that puts me back in!! :P

I would LOVE to go!!!

OMG this is gonna be hard.

Already Idae, Pio and blackred responded. I'd love to meet you guys.

Since this might end up being someone that has to travel here I promise to decide within 48 hours of game time.

Can the message boarders reading this post that can't make it to the game please help me decide? Any responses will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would go with FalconPio, he's already in Atlanta and he sounds very anxious. Get him in there to scream his head off on Baltimore's 3rd downs.

Bye the way, very cool of you FF70

You have enough worthy candidates, but I'd go with the guy that has to talk his mom into driving two hours to babysit.

Why thank you. And just for the record, I'd be driving 8 hours each way myself, but I'm willing to do it for the opportunity to see my first game in the GA dome.

I would go with FalconPio, he's already in Atlanta and he sounds very anxious. Get him in there to scream his head off on Baltimore's 3rd downs.

Bye the way, very cool of you FF70

Vote for PIO. He's a regular poster and it's kinda late for someone out of town. Best bet would be PIO.

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the support! B)

Well as promised I am deciding before the 48 hour deadline.

With the help of the message boarders:

Farmer2 call your babysitter.

If you can guarantee us you can make it down, you're going to see Flacco vs Ryan Thursday night bro.

Once you clear everything on your end PM me your info.

If I don't get a thumbs up by let's say 8am Wednesday I am going to the next most voted poster.

Hopefully you can make it. Looking forward to meeting you!

If you can guarantee us you can make it down, you're going to see Flacco vs Ryan Thursday night bro.

If I don't get a thumbs up by let's say 8am Wednesday I am going to the next most voted poster.

Bummer:(:(:(:blink::blink::lol: Ah well, really neat thing to do

So, if a dozen new posters who's first and only post was voting for me in this thread, you'd get suspicious right?

Hey thanks everybody. I've got everything in place. Looks like I'm leaving Thursday morning and making the drive from Indianapolis. Huge thanks to FFS1970. Time to start warming up the ol wind pipes!!

Yell for all of us who would love to come but can't make it (and it's better that my jinxed self stays put anyway). :P HAVE FUN!!!

Congrats on the ticket farmer. I live in louisville ky myself and finally got to go to a game in 07. It was a bad year but luckily it was the texans game and we won. The dome is surreal to any true fan walking in for the first time and please remember to be loud as he11.

P.S. I would like to nominate FFS70 for a supplemental hick'ry stick award for being so generous

OK I spoke with Farmer2. He's coming down Thursday morning folks.

I think we picked the right person. Been a Falcon fan for 20 years. Never been to the Dome. Has Falco in his avatar and Tim Dwight in his sig. Will drive 16+ hours round trip. Good choice.

Thanks everyone for responding. I wish I had about 8 more tickets. One day soon hopefully.

class move! fs1970