In honor of our opponent Thursday

I think funny how the league is worried about Illegal Hits, yet thinks suspensions and a fine is just fine, for people who do crap, like being accused of Rape for a 2nd time, Big Ben, Helping people escape from a murder scene, Rey Lewis. Dante Stallworth who hit and killed a man with his car, Quicny Carter is out of the league now, but was arrested multiple times for drug use, and battery charges. Fricking Pac Man Jones, with all the nonsense he has caused. Brett Farve texting his privates, Multiple Players arrested for DUI charges, even we had one at one point with Lawyer Milloy, and on and on and on. The NFL, is all about money, if they really cared about peoples safety and it's image it would kick, these a holes out of the league, and stop letting them be millionaires who think they can get away with everything.

danggg Sun Tzu's been on these boards for a long minute... glad to see your still around ole chap.

It's good to see you too Buc-man.

It looks like you guys hit a home run with Freeman and the rivalry should be heating up again like the old days. Too bad it looks like the Panthers will be in rebuilding mode for the next few years.

:lol: That's hilarious!

Do you know what pisses me off the most about Trent Dilfer? It's that he's an arrorant little punk that thinks just because he has a SB ring his opinions are better than everyone else's and that he's always right.

I could understand it a little bit if he had actually EARNED that SB ring but he didn't. The Ravens defense earned him that ring. Dilfer had 12 TDs and 11 INTs that year.

I think Dilfer (despite having his ring essentially handed to him in 2000 since our defense won us the superbowl) still holds some resentment for the fact that we released him after winning the superbowl. I didn't support the move but I think he's still sour grapes over it ten years later. ^_^

I thought it was a bad move as well, Elvis was a real *****.