Ravens fans are showing us respect

This game worries me. We haven't had much luck against teams that historically have a good defense (Pittsburgh and Philly), but I am looking forward to the game and will be excited to see the two young QBs going face to face.

we also seem to fold in nationally televised games. i'm just hoping we improved since and can finally show everyone what this team's capable of.

This game worries me. We haven't had much luck against teams that historically have a good defense (Pittsburgh and Philly), but I am looking forward to the game and will be excited to see the two young QBs going face to face.

The only way for us to make it a game is for our defense to play the best game theyve played all season, our secondary has GOT to make plays in this one, our rush defense should be fine.

While it will NOT be easy, I am confident the Falcons can pull out the win. We are at home, and our boys have showed us they know HOW to win.

Like I have said many times, the difference between this team and years past is that they have found ways to win. i.e in New Orleans. Other Falcon teams would have fallen backwards and lost the game.

I could not be more happy about the direction this coaching staff has taken this team. They have created a 'winning environment', and the players have responded.

This game against the Ravens reminds me a lot of the Eagles game earlier in the season. I didn't have the Falcons beating the Eagles because I didn't think they were tough enough mentally, and I think it showed in that loss.

I believe the Falcons have matured since then, but the question in my mind remains whether or not the Falcons, even though they're at home, will have the mental capacity to play at the level required to win this game and truly distinguish themselves as one of the elite teams in the entire NFL. The challenge facing the Falcons on Thursday night is, in my opinion, no different than what they faced in going into New Orleans a few weeks ago, where they played not only one of their best games physically, but mentally, as well. The Falcons will need to replicate that kind of mental focus if they're going to beat the Ravens.

I know it sounds cliche, but everybody is going to need to step up in this one. And I mean EVERYBODY - including the fans at the Dome. The "12th Man" is going to be HUGE!

While it will NOT be easy, I am confident the Falcons can pull out the win. We are at home, and our boys have showed us they know HOW to win.

Like I have said many times, the difference between this team and years past is that they have found ways to win. i.e in New Orleans. Other Falcon teams would have fallen backwards and lost the game.

I could not be more happy about the direction this coaching staff has taken this team. They have created a 'winning environment', and the players have responded.

I agree. My confidence in this team in that they don't allow mistakes to discourage them is at an all-time high. Smitty has definitely changed the franchise mindset.

Just watch the Buffalo game tape as they went into their house and put up 514 total yards.

Does this sound familiar ?

TOP Bills 38:36

35 rushing attempts 132 yards YPR 3.8

43 passing attempts 29 comp 382 yrds (we won't get close to 43 attempts) but

8.9 yards per pass

The amazing stat is Buffalo had 4 turnovers.

I think a BALANCED attack is key against the Ravens believe it or not the 0-8 Bills provided out a pretty good blue print for us.

I agree. Plus, we haven't been hearing a lot about their passing game (still).

You may have not heard alot about their passing game, but Flacco is a NFL QB, he can make plays and our entire defense needs to realize that, they've beaten good teams this year and are favored to be in the playoffs, our defense needs to get penetration and make Flacco uncomfortable all game long, that's what it comes down to. Our defense will stop the run, but it's gonna be another Falcons vs. Eagles game unless our pass defense shows up.

This is going to be a tough game but I'm not worried at all. We have a good football team guys. A good football team that doesn't believe they've played their best football yet! A good football team, that doesn't believe they've played their best football yet, and their 6-2! And guess what, they're pissed off about it. Bring on the Ravens. Should be a good test but Matt and the boys will rise to the occassion.

You may have not heard alot about their passing game, but Flacco is a NFL QB, he can make plays and our entire defense needs to realize that, they've beaten good teams this year and are favored to be in the playoffs, our defense needs to get penetration and make Flacco uncomfortable all game long, that's what it comes down to. Our defense will stop the run, but it's gonna be another Falcons vs. Eagles game unless our pass defense shows up.

Flacco is a good NFL QB. The Ravens may have one of the best WR cores in the league in Boldin, TJ, Mason and now Stallworth will be coming back.

Scary team.

Flacco is a good NFL QB. The Ravens may have one of the best WR cores in the league in Boldin, TJ, Mason and now Stallworth will be coming back.

Scary team.

True. Good WR core for the Ravens but no more talented than the Bengals IMO. Ravens are a good team and so are we. Should be a good hard fought game. I think if we run the ball effectively, which we can, and stop the run,whcih we can, we will win. I'm not worried about this game for some reason. Only game this season I felt uneasy about was Philly.

True. Good WR core for the Ravens but no more talented than the Bengals IMO. Ravens are a good team and so are we. Should be a good hard fought game. I think if we run the ball effectively, which we can, and stop the run,whcih we can, we will win. I'm not worried about this game for some reason. Only game this season I felt uneasy about was Philly.

I feel uneasy about Philly every year. For some reason, they have our number.

You cant really compare them to the Bengals. The Bengals have a team full of class clowns and misfits. They have no chemistry whatsoever. The Ravens have a real football team. A well built defense and offense that clicks perfectly. The Bengals season was over before it started.

I feel uneasy about Philly every year. For some reason, they have our number.

So do the Giants

You cant really compare them to the Bengals. The Bengals have a team full of class clowns and misfits. They have no chemistry whatsoever. The Ravens have a real football team. A well built defense and offense that clicks perfectly. The Bengals season was over before it started.

Talent wise, I think there is room for comparison which is why I said the Ravens WR core is no more talented than Cincy's. Lots of weapons in both WR cores. Now if we are talking about teams then of course you can't compare the two but that wasn't my line of argument.