This is my House, I Built this House

Shredman

as we all know , we will Honor D Sanders Thursday <_<

everyone know how i feel about it....

even tho sanders didnt build this house, Jacksonville Fla did , we will give him that....

the past is the past

and I Know this

This is M Ryans House

and he is 17-1 in it.....

and even tho he didnt build it..

he has filled it every week...

Sanders would have to say something like that for me to even consider this being a good move and not just some National TV PR Stunt to have the 34th best player in NFL Historys Jersey hanging in M Ryans House....

but he wont

he may something like thanks and its an Honor to have my jersey retired

but he will never say it was an Honor Playing For Falcons

if we lose this game i will blame it on Sanders

no matter what happens, we could turn it over 10 times and i would still blame it on Sanders lol

I am sure he could care less about my Respect or anyone elses for that matter, hes just that its all about me kinda guy even to this day...

but i am interested in hearing what the Dallas Cowboy Hall of Famer has to say about us when we , and probably only we will have his name in M RYANS House

his name wont be up there in Dallas with B Lilly R Starbauch T Landry and co

it wont be in SFs with J Montana , J Rice and S Young

it wont be in Wash with J Thiesman, A Monk and J Gibbs

it wont be in Balt with R Lewis and E Reed

it will linger in ours like a cancer that eats away at the very core of the word HONOR

he will have to say something very very special to change my opinion of him

but him being him i can almost assure you

he wont.....

Go Falcons................

just tweeted Sanders

ask him if this means he will go into hall as a Falcon , after always saying he would go in as a Cowboy, if he reads these boards , and has saw some of the comments i have made , he may not respond...

whats the chances you guys think he will....

and i am kinda surprised no1 has said anything in this thread, this is a big deal this week with the ROH,

i know we have had the debate about should he go in, well thats a non factor

hes going in

the guys that dont agree

what would he have to say for you to once again embrace him ?????

just tweeted Sanders

ask him if this means he will go into hall as a Falcon , after always saying he would go in as a Cowboy, if he reads these boards , and has saw some of the comments i have made , he may not respond...

whats the chances you guys think he will....

and i am kinda surprised no1 has said anything in this thread, this is a big deal this week with the ROH,

i know we have had the debate about should he go in, well thats a non factor

hes going in

the guys that dont agree

what would he have to say for you to once again embrace him ?????

I already embrace him. I think most of us said what we wanted to say last week in the threads on this subject, and a lot of us don't consider it a big deal.

Edited by Geneaut

No one really replied to this thread because everyone has said what they had to say last week... Now its all about supporting this team...

Prime enter the Falcons ring of honor and the Crowd boo him... That would just make falcons fans look stupid and the media will have more ammo to say Atlanta have the worst fans.

I like prime ... So i am cool with this but even if i wasnt... Its about supporting our team now... We all know how everyone feels but now support the team... If the team think he is worthy.. support them on this one

Are they gonna trot Owens out and rip it off his back?? :blink:

you know what i mean man....

its names now more than jerseys

only so many numbers for great players

altho Falcons have not had that problem lol , cause we havent had enough players that were REAL Falcons to worry about running outa numbers lol

glad we are who we are now... lol

i sure enough have waited long enough, i started watching Falcons at 6 yrs old , so i remember players like Andrews Bart White shoes, when i really learned about the game the Falcons had Players like C Miller D Sanders J Tuggle ect ....

M Cambell era then J Glanville

but use to have Falconvision on Comcast and i got to see all those games from the 60s and 70s, my fav 1 was the 62-0 Beat down on Saints , i think it was 1972 or something

I Could Watch that all day every day lol

so its a fact man, i am no band wagon guy, i am the real deal Falcon Fan.... all my poser Friends use to laugh at me because i loved the Falcons so much when they liked whoever won the SB that yr.... so alot of Niner fans then lol

they would laugh at me because i always played with Atlanta on Super Tecmo then Madden , then they would be pizzed when i stuck Sanders out there at WR and he blew right past their Digital Hall of Famers like R Lott lol

I Loved D Sanders

I was sooooooooooooo Proud when he was a Falcon

then when all that happened and he dumped us, and then bashed us during and after his career , all the way to now....

yea man

thats why i feel so strongly about this,

I want to hear him say something besides This is my House

ya know ????

:unsure: