Penn is prepared for a big challenge....

yardbird?

The Bucs' left tackle is playing at a high level(huh?), but John Abraham will be another stern test in Sunday's game at Atlanta.....

"I call (Abraham) my nemesis," Penn said. "I call him that because about two years ago when we played Atlanta, he got a last sack against me on that last drive. That put us back when we were going to try to win the game. I'll never forget it. I have tremendous respect for the guy. He is a great player and I love playing against him."

O.K. Penn, prove it, without 2 other backs helping you out.

Josh Freeman should just roll away from Abraham all day. You suck Penn!!!

The Bucs' left tackle is playing at a high level(huh?), but John Abraham will be another stern test in Sunday's game at Atlanta.....

"I call (Abraham) my nemesis," Penn said. "I call him that because about two years ago when we played Atlanta, he got a last sack against me on that last drive. That put us back when we were going to try to win the game. I'll never forget it. I have tremendous respect for the guy. He is a great player and I love playing against him."

O.K. Penn, prove it, without 2 other backs helping you out.

Josh Freeman should just roll away from Abraham all day. You suck Penn!!!

Man - You have to come on a Falcons MB to bash one of your own, huh? :lol: Go ahead Joshie - Roll away from ABE right in the waiting arms of the Beerman!