Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return of the Gaucho

Week 9 TV Maps

Hey why should the media care? It's a game the Falcons could win. You know the media doesn't care if the Falcons win a game. Falcons are just garbage because they are not 7-0 according to the media.

I'm actually fine with it. I'd rather stay under the radar. Don't forget, we gotta Primetime game 4 days after the Bucs game anyways.

Yeah but its not gonna be on national TV. Just for those with NFL network. Right?

Another week of PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL for me. I know I live in NFC North territory (Wisconsin) but I thought with the Packers playing on Sunday Night (2nd time in 3 weeks) that Fox would actually show the game of the week in the NFC. Instead they cater to all the bandwagon Viqueen fans that jumped the Packer ship when their go Favre left. Why would Fox want to show two **** teams all over the country? I would be fine if I lived in Minnesota but I live in Wisconsin. Hopefully the Cardinals beat the **** out of the Viqueens Sunday. End of rant.

Cmon, Brennaman and Billick. We should get Buck and Aikman.....Moose, Goose, and Albert at the very least.

Billick is a great commentator, but somebody better tell ProFootballTalk so the conspiracy birds can start.

Billick is a great commentator, but somebody better tell ProFootballTalk so the conspiracy birds can start.

Florio is such an idiot.

I agree, I love when Billick is calling a game. He knows a lot.

I've been invited up to the Dome for the Ravens game. He said he has great seats but he's too good a client for me to ask "where". It doesn't really matter though since I get to see Flacco/Ryan head to head regular season for the first time.

My mouth is already dry! However it may be the drugs!

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-9

Two teams tied for the NFC's best record go head to head, and it is only shown in Georgia and parts of Florida. What a disgrace. But hey, at least most of the country gets to watch Bret Favre take on Derek Anderson.

That Vikings vs. Cardinals game is so important they couldn't possibly keep people from seeing it... :blink:

I wonder what game I will see this week. Chargers keep getting blacked out here in San Diego so hopefully they do again this week and I get my falcons :)

i live in RI and it only shows red for the late fox game.. now when watching the game on fox last week it said theyd be showing the falcons and bucs at 1 o clock.. were they wrong? what does it mean if it doesn't show anything for the early game