This Years Woodshed Award

Karst41

CONGRATULATIONS !

YOU HAVE DONE WHAT NO OTHER TROLL COULD EVER IMAGINE ON HIS LUCKIEST OF DAYS

AND FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, THE HICK'RY STICK AWARD WAS CREATED BY US, FOR OUR PLAYERS AND OUR ENJOYMENT

WS6.jpg

Bump

I am incandescent with rage over this... :ph34r: :angry:

CONGRATULATIONS !

YOU HAVE DONE WHAT NO OTHER TROLL COULD EVER IMAGINE ON HIS LUCKIEST OF DAYS

AND FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, THE HICK'RY STICK AWARD WAS CREATED BY US, FOR OUR PLAYERS AND OUR ENJOYMENT

WS6.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right up under the "Idiot who fired Falco" there needs to be something for the "Idiot who decided Deion should be in the Ring of Honor".

I liked the toons, and hes a good poster, i dont know who made the choice of letting him go, but i would wager there are about 6 to 8 guys that could over ride that choice....

hey i am an old school guy, Friday Nights LFL League had more brutal hits than Sundays NFL Games did

for those who dont know what the LFL is , its a Ladies Football League, a very Hot Hot Ladies Football League, but dont let these Beauties fool you, they will lay the wood on you man....big time, it may be the coolest thing i have ever saw lol

Todays NFL

we are almost to the point of lets play Flag Football

The NFL is , or was a Violent Sport , now you have guys laying the wood, Shoulder First and they are getting Fined and even Suspended ....

and its not gonna slow injuries , matter of Fact i think Serious Injuries will increase , because guys are gonna start going low on big hits , Knees , ankles , Shins .... thats where the season ending Injuries happen.

To say a Cartoon is to Violent , esp for this team who is a team known for busting you in mouth , is pretty lame , and Very Soft.... sounds like something Saints would embrace , a more graceful approach ...a soft azz attitude....

Thats not the Atlanta Falcons i have saw on the Field since July 2008 ....

I wont put this up there with the Mistake of Letting D Sanders Hang in the Dome and our new Stadium forever..... that is clearly a sell out kinda move to Honor a Player who has never shown any Honor nor Respect to the Franchise who Drafted him,

but still its a blow to team pride and Spirit as Falco has become very Popular here in these Forums.

and the H Stick Award....

come on Falcons FO.... Man up a bit and embrace this Physical Team that these Fans have watched grow and get Nastier week by week....

the bad choices Rankin and Taylor Smith Made are epic and wayyyyyyyyyyyy to many to count

so far since TD MS and co arrived there are 3 i am like wtf

1. Sanders and the ROH

2. They should have overlooked D Halls Comments about wanting out, all that would have changed preseason 2008 , D Hall is a top 3 Cover Corner in the NFL and has been since his rookie yr.

3. we should have went after J Peppers

now as far Falco

I dont know what his duties were, I dont know what he was getting Payed

but if he was getting paid , he has a boss and even if that boss wants to be a Puss and ask you to ease up on the Violent Toons... guess you should if you want to keep your job....

wrong or not you dont taught the guy who gives you a paycheck ..... esp if its an NFL Paycheck, I could not Imagine the Pride i would feel to be able to Cash a Check from The Atlanta Falcons..... i wouldnt even deposit it, i would walk in and cash it every week or moth whatever the case may be... and be like yeaaaaaa thats right I work For the Atlanta Falcons baby lol