The Rent is Too **** High Party.

Are you renting out an outhouse for the week then? I haven't seen anywhere that allows you to rent a room for $100 a week.

Sorry ... curiosity got the best of me.

portapotty2.jpg

Approx Rates: (construction site rental quality) 1 unit for 10 people per month cleaned weekly is about 100-225 per month. Weddings 1 day rentals are from $100-200/day each unit. Ones with water $300-500/day Executive: air-conditioned $500-1500 a day

Sorry ... curiosity got the best of me.

portapotty2.jpg

Approx Rates: (construction site rental quality) 1 unit for 10 people per month cleaned weekly is about 100-225 per month. Weddings 1 day rentals are from $100-200/day each unit. Ones with water $300-500/day Executive: air-conditioned $500-1500 a day

Wow, they have air-conditioned ones? What kind of **** have I been using for the last 22 years then?

Are you renting out an outhouse for the week then? I haven't seen anywhere that allows you to rent a room for $100 a week.

I didnt get to be daroadrambler by staying home. Look on craigslist, or in your local paper, you can find them in most areas nationwide. I didnt say NYC or San Fran, but a single person can find a cheap room in any state in the country.

I didnt get to be daroadrambler by staying home. Look on craigslist, or in your local paper, you can find them in most areas nationwide. I didnt say NYC or San Fran, but a single person can find a cheap room in any state in the country.

Maybe if you are staying the obscure places, then I'm sure you can, but any place where a person is living (especially close to a populated city) they will not likely find a room to rent for that cheap. And as far as I know, this guy lives in New York. You'd be more likely to find someone on the streets that will give you free shelter than a hotel/motel or apartment where you can rent a room out for $100 a week.

Maybe if you are staying the obscure places, then I'm sure you can, but any place where a person is living (especially close to a populated city) they will not likely find a room to rent for that cheap. And as far as I know, this guy lives in New York. You'd be more likely to find someone on the streets that will give you free shelter than a hotel/motel or apartment where you can rent a room out for $100 a week.

I guess my point was if you think the rent where you live is too high, find somewhere cheaper, even if you have to move. The places I have lived in the last few years (my work carried me to many places) and found cheap rooms include Salt Lake City, Albuquerque, Austin, Charleston WV, Seattle , Baltimore, Wash D.C., to name a few. Always in decent houses with people taking borders. It really isnt that hard, especially in these hard days and times where many people have opened up their homes for extra income.

Edited by daroadrambler

awesome suggestion for an individual person. not to legitimize this party but that isn't a real solution for the population.