Chris Owens

TeamPlayer1

I am a fan of Chris Owens! He will be a very good CB but he's not ready yet because the Browns owned him. Dunta Robinson seems like a bargain right now.

Grimes held his own and then they turned to throwing at Chris Owens and made a great comeback but we had the firepower (Roddy) to win anyway.

I honestly think that Chris Owens will be a fine player for us but he's not up to speed at this time and needs to work hard.

I am a fan of Chris Owens! He will be a very good CB but he's not ready yet because the Browns owned him. Dunta Robinson seems like a bargain right now.

Grimes held his own and then they turned to throwing at Chris Owens and made a great comeback but we had the firepower (Roddy) to win anyway.

I honestly think that Chris Owens will be a fine player for us but he's not up to speed at this time and needs to work hard.

if you think the browns owned him you should see what the bengals did!

jk, i like chris but when you haven't got starting pt all year and your first task is t.o./ocho thats a tough one out the gates. shows how nice it is to have dunta.

Well said. I really like Owens and I think he can be a very good player for us but he's not there yet. He got schooled yesterday by good receivers but hopefully he learns from his mistakes and moves on. Also shows how valuable Dunta is to our D (as well as DeCoud). Hopefully all those guys will be ready after the bye and we'll be ready to roll.

The problem was that he was playing nickel all year and he had to shift to corner where he is a little rusty. If he got more time there, I'm pretty sure he would get better, but TO is no easy assignment.

The only play that irritated me about Owens was the Shipley touchdown where he went running by him without realizing Shipley had the ball.

I Just wish D Hall would have kept his big mouth shut and been more of a team Player.

D Hall, D Rob and B Grimes at Corner W Moore T Decoud and E Coleman at Safety

and the run D we have now

man oh man

Can you say 70s Steelers Raiders 80s Bears Giants

thats how they would be talking about us.....

but yea DRob, get back Brother , we need ya man....

I Just wish D Hall would have kept his big mouth shut and been more of a team Player.

D Hall, D Rob and B Grimes at Corner W Moore T Decoud and E Coleman at Safety

and the run D we have now

man oh man

Can you say 70s Steelers Raiders 80s Bears Giants

thats how they would be talking about us.....

but yea DRob, get back Brother , we need ya man....

what do u mean about d hall, i dont remember him not being a team player or sayings anything bad about the team.

as far as i remember, when he was here he kept saying he wanted to be here, it wasnt until TD wanted to trade him that he got upset

what do u mean about d hall, i dont remember him not being a team player or sayings anything bad about the team.

as far as i remember, when he was here he kept saying he wanted to be here, it wasnt until TD wanted to trade him that he got upset

Team players dont go up for INT's instead of tips that result in TD's.

Team players dont get blatant PI's and completely lose their cool in a game.

And yes that goes for Moore's actions against Philly too.

You have a selective memory. In his last season with us Hall was nothing close to a team player.

Naw. D Hall wanted the Big Pay Day. D Hall got exactly what he wanted. A Big Pay Day with the Oakland Raiders and turned around got another with the Pork Skins.

You have a selective memory. In his last season with us Hall was nothing close to a team player.

His team mentality was pretty clear when he ripped an interception out of Jimmy Williams hands (I think it would have been his first career interception), then he danced around like a moron.

Agree. Very few CBs make a major impact at the start of their careers. Let's hope he works hard and gets better and not go the other way like Chevis Jackson. Either way Falcons have a pretty good bunch playing CB. In addition to Robinson, Grimes, and Owens we have a wily veteran in Brian Williams and a rookie with a lot of upside in D Franks.