Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin

___ is a Breast!

28 posts in this topic

I get the joke, and get a good laugh when it comes up. Im curious when it started. I searched and found pure comedy.

Maybe not fully falcons related, but Ive gotta know....

I don't think so....I remember it about ABE...

Yeah, that's the first time I remember it. I think that was about two years ago. It was a typo.

Yeah, that's the first time I remember it. I think that was about two years ago. It was a typo.

Exactly...a typo...dude was trying to say "Beast"..... :lol::lol::lol:

It started a little after YKW got drafted.

OK totally out of the loop. What does YKW stand for? Its refering to vick right?

Exactly...a typo...dude was trying to say "Beast"..... :lol::lol::lol:

Still one of my favorites. I was waiting for when someone called Brent "Sugar Nipples" Grimes a breast.

OK totally out of the loop. What does YKW stand for? Its refering to vick right?

Yes, You know who. Some say it is a curse to say that name around the city of Atlanta.

I get the joke, and get a good laugh when it comes up. Im curious when it started. I searched and found pure comedy.

Maybe not fully falcons related, but Ive gotta know....

I thought that it was funny the first few hundred times, not so much anymore.

I'm thinking more about when it will end, not when it started.

hahaha i feel for you, but im still kind of new to the forums, plus i find dumb stuff like that amusing.

good times

YKW started because the Vick discussions were getting so out of hand the moderators had to step in and say anyone that mentions Vick is subject to banning - so YKW was born :lol:

The Breast thing was about Abe and it was probably the greatest thread in the history of AFMB, maybe not as good as the Morten Anderson kicks throughout history thread but right there with it

YKW started because the Vick discussions were getting so out of hand the moderators had to step in and say anyone that mentions Vick is subject to banning - so YKW was born :lol:

The Breast thing was about Abe and it was probably the greatest thread in the history of AFMB, maybe not as good as the Morten Anderson kicks throughout history thread but right there with it

Oh man, I had completely forgotten about the Morten Anderson kicks throughout history thread. That was classic. :lol:

Now that was a funny thread.

Oh man, I had completely forgotten about the Morten Anderson kicks throughout history thread. That was classic. :lol:

Greatest Thread Ever

Is it still around somewhere? Or lost with the MB rollover?

It actually made it on the news in Denmark.