Man, I know we still have a long way too go in the season but the Saints suck. Got totally crushed by the Browns. I am starting to think that the pumpkin is starting to turn back. The streets are starting to lose the rosey smell and returning to the normal smell of urine, stanky feet and a slight hint off azz!!!

I am totally enjoying their fall from grace!!! We still have some issues, but I still think that we can take the NFC South. Thank you Browns!!!!!!

Man, I know we still have a long way too go in the season but the Saints suck. Got totally crushed by the Browns. I am starting to think that the pumpkin is starting to turn back. The streets are starting to lose the rosey smell and returning to the normal smell of urine, stanky feet and a slight hint off azz!!!

I am totally enjoying their fall from grace!!! We still have some issues, but I still think that we can take the NFC South. Thank you Browns!!!!!!

:D

As I said when they lost to the Cards, with each passing game the aints are looking more and more like the fluke most Falcons fans knew they were. The Superbowl appearance was a gift from the NFL, anyone who watched the Minnesota game knows that victory was given to them by the officials and they lucked up and caught Manning on a bad day and got the trophy. They are as big a joke as their idiot fans who frequent this board. I think we should all chip ion and send a truckload of brown bags down to the Stupiddome, they are going to need them.

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

+1 :lol:

FalconinPA,

Didn't see you post anything about the Saints last week. Why is that? You never been to our city, so you don't know anything about it.

Later forehead!

Edited by Who Dat 4 Life!

Easy to say that now, but when next season rolls around and you're ready for seconds- well, you know.

People are on here acting as if our Lombardi trophy case isnt empty. We are in no position to trash the Saints at this point. Give me that trophy this season and the next i wouldnt care how many trolls came here to call us one year wonders.

I called Cleveland beating the Saints in a pick thread on Facebook with some of my friends. They impressed me the way they played us. And there's something about the Saints and rookie QB's, LOL.

You have a lot of balls to pick the Saints over the Browns. :P

I thought the Saints were gonna run all over the Browns. LOL. But, I think the Saints aren't what they used to be.

Edited by FalconFan03

Brees is starting to look like the Brees from San Diego. There is a reason they got rid of him. The Aint's time is over. They were what 8 - 8 in 2008 (or 9 - 7) and they are going to revert back to that crappy a$$ team. The NFL poster child is falling from grace!

All I have to say is hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I want to see the brown bags again! Who Dat???