Just Reviewed the ATL@PHI 10/17/10 Game

-Andy Reid is our daddy. 8-1 with one four point road loss

-Desean end around set the tone. Out coached

-We lost the fkn game in the first quarter!!! Geez

Agreed with some parts...totally disagreed with the rest. You could have summed the whole game up in two words...out coached. We can't expect the staff to consistently put a scheme in against teams that are personnel wise our equal or better. The coaching staff deserved an A overall for the Saints game. SF, Browns, and AZ were teams we should beat based on our personnel and we only dominated in one of those games. Pitt and Philly raise questions in my mind that the coaching staff comes up way short, stacked against the elite coaches and teams of the NFL. SF, Browns, Pitt, Philly were all matchups were ATL had some measured advantages coming in to the game and the coaching staff as a whole showed little know how in exploited their teams advantages. We only have one way to play and approach a game...it won't get us over the hump when it really counts (NFC Champ. or SB).

Moore is a safety. That's his play. Not Lofton's.

Moore is fast but he ain't nearly as fast as yall think he is. He has been burned a few times this year. Rise.

That wasn't Moore's play. It was zone coverage and the pressure on the QB is supposed to force a quicker throw that doesn't allow the WR to get so far behind the MLB so Lofton isn't tasked with the duty of dropping so deep.

Good coaching puts you in position to make those plays.

1970 you are really getting disproved on that Ryan locking on to Jenkins talk. 2 people have posted 2 separate statistic to prove your observation otherwise. Instead of trying to twist it to make your POV sound correct why don't just be the bigger man and admit you were wrong there.

Ryan's first three passes were to Jenkins. Five of his first twelve passes were to Jenkins. Several of them into double or triple coverage. One when TonyG was running wide as open in the middle of the field.

Come on guys, let's just chalk this one up as a terrible lost. We can learn from the mistakes and move on. This was our 4th road game out of 6 total. If this game was under different circumstances I am certain we would have performed better.

I'm amazed by the fans that are complaining, we're 4-2 with our next 3 games at home. How many of you really had us going into Philadelphia and beating them? I believe we're ahead of the game, the New Orleans game was a lost on my list. Relax people we will bounce back.

Ryan's first three passes were to Jenkins. Five of his first twelve passes were to Jenkins. Several of them into double or triple coverage. One when TonyG was running wide as open in the middle of the field.

I agree with you about secondary receivers open and running in the middle of the field when Ryan tried to force the ball. But I still say he was forcing the ball due to the coverage shown at the snap. Philly was doing what the last couple of teams have done to us and immediately change coverages at the snap of the ball. I saw this several times. There was no less than twice when the Eagles pulled the SS up over the LB who was lined up right over Gonzo at the snap of the ball the SS immediately sprinted back to play FS and the FS sprinted up to take away the slant/drag routes that our WR was running. In essence Tony was lined up over only on LB who dropped into a zone. This was very good scheming by the defense and our OC should have picked it up the first series or two and adjusted. He did not and we were pitiful most of the game.

-Baker will get Redman in the game within the next four weeks. Trust me

At least you saved this quote for next to last. A bit overboard don't you think? If Ryan can't take a few hits then he needs to play flag football.

"Trust me" on a msg board means about as much as something coming from the lips of a congressman.

Come on guys, let's just chalk this one up as a terrible lost. We can learn from the mistakes and move on. This was our 4th road game out of 6 total. If this game was under different circumstances I am certain we would have performed better.

I'm amazed by the fans that are complaining, we're 4-2 with our next 3 games at home. How many of you really had us going into Philadelphia and beating them? I believe we're ahead of the game, the New Orleans game was a lost on my list. Relax people we will bounce back.

Me too. Not that I don't think we can win every game but I think we're doing pretty well. We are at the exact record I thought we would be 6 games in. It's probably the way we lost to Philly that has everybody worried. The whole team from the coaching staff to the players weren't ready. I fully expect us to come out firing on all cylinders against the Bengals.

First of all... Good stuff FFS1970

Moore is a safety. That's his play. Not Lofton's.

Moore is fast but he ain't nearly as fast as yall think he is. He has been burned a few times this year. Rise.

I'm not sure... It seem like we was playing a Tampa 2.... I think Lofton was suppose to drop back deep... To cover the middle of the field.... regardless .. We got beat

I agree.. I feel like that Tony G tip pick 6 was probably the most important play of the game... Getting those 7 points... We would have went into half time 21-14.... The pass was on point... I dont no what happen... Gonzo just didnt bring it in.

I fully agree.... Some are acting like we are 1-5

Games like this happen on the road against good teams... You dont like it but it happens sometimes..... It just gave our guys something to look at (continue to improve)

FFS1970

I'm not going to get into argument with you. That is in the past but all week every sportscaster on any sports channel or even news channel OR web page that discussed the various hits this weekend all said there was NO DOUBT that D-Rob's hit was TOTALLY LEGAL was over reaction by Ref's.

Now believe me when I tell so far I have not been A big supporter of his but where that hit was concerned it was legal. Hard as HE-double hock sticks but legal.

At least you saved this quote for next to last. A bit overboard don't you think? If Ryan can't take a few hits then he needs to play flag football.

Ryan is getting hit on just about every passing play and it has been happening all year. It is just a matter of time before one of them yields an injury.

FFS1970I'm not going to get into argument with you. That is in the past but all week every sportscaster on any sports channel or even news channel OR web page that discussed the various hits this weekend all said there was NO DOUBT that D-Rob's hit was TOTALLY LEGAL was over reaction by Ref's. Now believe me when I tell so far I have not been A big supporter of his but where that hit was concerned it was legal. Hard as HE-double hock sticks but legal.

What's good Faith? Glad to see you back. I don't want to argue either. I don't fully understand the rule but some of the components are defenseless player and can't lead with shoulder, forearm or hat. I can't really see how dude could have defended himself on that play and Dunta led with a shoulder so by rule it was probably illegal.

I don't think the fans or the media get a say in it. The league reviewed it (probably frame by frame) and determined it illegal. I'm going with them. It will be interesting to see how the appeal plays out.

If one of the PHI DBs had hit Roddy like this I believe these threads would be slightly different. That play resulted in two concussions. What if one or both of them go on IR like the concussed Aint DB did yesterday? Wouldn't be good for the players, fans, media or the league.

I still think buddy could have timed it a little better and still gotten a kill shot on Jackson. A legal one. I loved the hit but it was probably illegal.