Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grimjacx

NFL anti-Falcon conspiracy

12 posts in this topic

For years I watched receivers cross the Falcons secondary unimpeded. Other teams had hitters- Lott, Tatum, Dawkins- the entire Eagles secondary for a couple years. They LIT UP receivers.

We finally get a guy who makes one hit... and they change the rules. Very suspicious.

Might as well rebuild Atlanta-Fulton county.

i guess the falcons giving up a 21-0 lead and blowing coverage had nothing to do with the falcons losing, stop making stupid excuse for losing. we got manhandled plain and simple

i guess the 21-0 lead and blowing coverage had nothing to do with the falcons losing, stop making stupid excuse for losing. we got manhandled plain and simple

Nobody said anything about winning or losing, but typical Philly fan assumes.

I'd lean more towards being bad timing... the Meriweather and Harrison hits were far more flagrant, seemingly; that, coupled with the Rutger's player who was paralyzed.

He's not making an excuse for losing but thanks for not making any sense anyways.

so i bet u think its a conspiracy too SMDH

At least try not to raise unnecessary tension, please.

not really, just pointing out that you make little to no sense.

Keep it up though, it's quite amusing

nobkowski likes this

i guess the falcons giving up a 21-0 lead and blowing coverage had nothing to do with the falcons losing, stop making stupid excuse for losing. we got manhandled plain and simple

What's funny is the fact that you lack the reading comprehension of a 10 year old. Kind of like the guy in your avatar.

Sorry if that was confusing, mvick. I was being facetious.

And that wasnt an excuse. We got our a$$es beat.

We did get our *** beat. HOWEVER(COMMA) that would have been 4th down for the Eagles, and the score was 14-0. Of course they ended up scoring on that drive because of that play, which made it 21-0. I think that was the game changer, not to discredit the Eagles at all, because even if the hit didnt happen we still may have lost and they played great no matter which play you remove. However, had we not been penalized I think it would have been a closer game, cause my optimistic side says we would have scored.