Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-EAGLES IN-GAME THREAD

1,573 posts in this topic

let me restate something again

we are 4-2 with a 4-1 in conference.and news flash to the negative nancies.. We ARE STILL IN FIRST PLACE.

Sucky game today no doubt............ but the season is not over no how much some of you idiots want it to be.

DemDirtyBirds4 likes this

What is frustrating is when they finally let ryan throw, we moved the ball. (not counting the bs fumble call). Why not let him do that more?

Well, good teams don't lose back to back games, so I hope we can come back and make a statement win against Cincinnati at home next week. Then we have the bye to work on things like having an offense in the first half, and special teams.

What is frustrating is when they finally let ryan throw, we moved the ball. (not counting the bs fumble call). Why not let him do that more?

We have been asking this the past 2 years. The answer will always be...CAUSE MM SUCKS!!

Falcons next chance to try to prove (to themselves) that they can play with the big kids is Thursday November 11th

On national TV as well. I hate that, cause we choke when the spot light is on us.

Point_Blank likes this

We have too many weapons to keep sucking on offense. I knew they were going to pass on us. I thought it would be a shoot out

On national TV as well. I hate that, cause we choke when the spot light is on us.

Yeah, not a great look. This was a chance to separate from everyone else.

We just stunk it up today. We need to open that offense up more. In the 3rd quater we stuck with the game plan of running that got us no where in the first 2 quarters and then all the short passes. What a joke for play calls. I thought at halftime your spose to make adjustments so you can win, not do same stuff that has not worked the entire first half.

Yes, it's only game six of this young season. But I have more than just a hunch that this one will come into play later in the year. The Eagles are a playoff-caliber NFC opponent, and you can imagine the tiebreaker machinations that may hinge on this one.

This is a team that's had our number in their building. But they've never faced this version of the Atlanta Falcons.

Let's DO this.

Are you ready to RISE UP?

FOX didnt cover the game in my area....I had to watch the Aints vs Bux.....I watched the tickers....and was disappointed up untill the very end......its just a game....The Falcons are still tied for first place....but still.....

Next week.....

Atlanta needs to seriously reconsider mike malaurky. WHy dont we just run up the middle again and again and again. That seems to be working. No long passing, no screens or pitches to counter all the blitzes every team just sends up the middle. Figure it out already. the first quarter consisted of 6 run plays right up the middle for a combined 9 yards.

this is fun

yall lost to a team we put 44 on and got beat by 10 and had 30 without the offense scoring a single point..... peace holmes