Vick Isn't Even At The Stadium WOW

Maybe he's at home trying to take it easy and recuperate? I'm no MV apologist, by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I'm totally fine w/it if he doesn't show up today. However, it would make sense to me that the team would be doing all it could to get him healthy again, if they knew for sure he wasn't going to see the field today. In a nutshell, we don't know if this was his decision or a team's decision.

Maybe he's at home trying to take it easy and recuperate? I'm no MV apologist, by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I'm totally fine w/it if he doesn't show up today. However, it would make sense to me that the team would be doing all it could to get him healthy again, if they knew for sure he wasn't going to see the field today. In a nutshell, we don't know if this was his decision or a team's decision.

He was/is expected to arrive at about 12:30. This was a Vick decision but knowing him it's probably someone elses fault. Maybe his dogs kept him up late last night?

how dare you not jump the gun and come to the conclusion that this guy was obviously out all night drinking, hung over and basically saying **** the eagles. what gives you the right to be sensible about the situation and not assume the worst?

Sorry. I forgot where I was posting for a hot minute. :P