Look at all that red

Don't know if this was already posted, so I apologize in advance if it was.

Below is a link to the506, which most of you know is the site where it shows what states get what games. If you look at the site you will notice that most of the country will be getting the Falcons game tomorrow and man am I pumped. I live in Arizona and it will be the first game I get to watch. What makes the fact that we are going to be the Eagles so much better? The fact that not only I, but the majority of the nation, get to see it happen!

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Have a feeling that I'm going to be really pizzed off. I live in/near Norfolk, VA and we're in red. However, when I went to set my DVR, it say we're getting the Giants/Lions game. This f'n city really has some sort of complex and wants to pretend that they are a New York boroughs. If we don't get the Falcons game & it was changed for a Lions game, I may be going shopping at Best Buy for a new TV instead of watching the game.

Have a feeling that I'm going to be really pizzed off. I live in/near Norfolk, VA and we're in red. However, when I went to set my DVR, it say we're getting the Giants/Lions game. This f'n city really has some sort of complex and wants to pretend that they are a New York boroughs. If we don't get the Falcons game & it was changed for a Lions game, I may be going shopping at Best Buy for a new TV instead of watching the game.

Robb - Set my vcr last night and just rechecked ch-43, local Fox affliate, and it still lists Falcons/Eagles at 1:00 here in VAbch.

Robb - Set my vcr last night and just rechecked ch-43, local Fox affliate, and it still lists Falcons/Eagles at 1:00 here in VAbch.

In Suffolk, we have Charter instead of Cox (which sux for many reasons, including that I'm only 3 miles from a Cox office but 20 miles from the Charter office). The Fox affiliate is WVBT, think it's the VB Fox. I hope Charter just didn't update their guide or has it wrong (which has happened before). It said Giants/Lions @ 3am & still says it now.

In Suffolk, we have Charter instead of Cox (which sux for many reasons, including that I'm only 3 miles from a Cox office but 20 miles from the Charter office). The Fox affiliate is WVBT, think it's the VB Fox. I hope Charter just didn't update their guide or has it wrong (which has happened before). It said Giants/Lions @ 3am & still says it now.

True. Your situation does sound screwed up. I really don't care about local TV, cause I have NFL ticket, but would prefer to tape the game as well as watching it live. Now on the NFL ticket channels, it lists the game 1-5:30, so unless I stop recording right after the game, I end up recording nothing but the Directv logo for about 2 1/2 hrs ;) Good luck, hopefully you get the game.