Aurburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread

Testasparo

I've seen Nick Fairley do this many times this season. They should call him for roughing the passer about 4 times a game. He continues after the ball is out and always throws his weight on top of the quarterback in an attempt to cause an injury.

Same here, Fairley is one of the dirtiest players in the conference.

Haha first bad call? No that was the PI that gave Arky the TD I will agree it was a bad call but hey it happens and I'll take it, as far as Fairley being dirty... nah he's just good but you know what they say... haters gonna hate, with all that said Arky is playing a great game and this should be another AU game that goes down to the wire impressed that the offense didn't miss a beat with the back up in the game IMO Pigtrino has a good system down there that accomidates QBs very well

Haha first bad call? No that was the PI that gave Arky the TD I will agree it was a bad call but hey it happens and I'll take it, as far as Fairley being dirty... nah he's just good but you know what they say... haters gonna hate, with all that said Arky is playing a great game and this should be another AU game that goes down to the wire impressed that the offense didn't miss a beat with the back up in the game IMO Pigtrino has a good system down there that accomidates QBs very well

Fairley should be penalized several times every game for personal fouls. Hate has nothing to do with it. He repeatedly throws himself on top of quarterbacks after they've released the football. Intentionally trying to injure other teams' quarterbacks will eventually cause some problems.

^^^^

Tom Brady school of football

I'm guessing you'd have a different opinion if someone took Newton's knee out from the side after he has clearly released the ball and they knew it. The plays I'm talking about are where Fairley could see that the ball is gone, as he could with Mallett. It was a dirty play and one of several I've seen from Fairley.

I'm guessing you'd have a different opinion if someone took Newton's knee out from the side after he has clearly released the ball and they knew it. The plays I'm talking about are where Fairley could see that the ball is gone, as he could with Mallett. It was a dirty play and one of several I've seen from Fairley.

Because he went straight for the knee. I'm guessing you know the difference between going after someones knee and don't act like it was a clear late hit because he brought him to the ground RIGHT after he threw it.

Because he went straight for the knee. I'm guessing you know the difference between going after someones knee and don't act like it was a clear late hit because he brought him to the ground RIGHT after he threw it.

It was clearly intent to cause injury because the ball was gone, he knew it. He does it almost every game. No difference between what Fairley does and diving at a quarterback's knee after the pass is gone.