The best record in the NFL come Tuesday?

Peria

Guys, HUGE game coming up this Sunday. For one we have a nice stretch of home games after this going into Philly, secondly there is a chance that the falcons could be the only team in the NFL with a 5-1 record.

Currently there are 3 other teams sitting at 4-1

The Jets are facing a Suprising Denver team that has some pretty good numbers at home, also Denver is coming off a tough loss to Baltimore with a similar defence to the Jets team they will face Sunday, Can they win at Mile high without Dawkins and Ayers? I think they do. Denver 38 NYJ 21.

The 4-1 Bears have a home game against a Seattle squad thats about as dependant as a 3 dollar watch. However with Cutler at the helm theres always a chance for a meltdown, and Seattles special teams could provide just enough of a spark to eek past the Bears.. Naah never gonna happen. Chicago 23 Seattle 14.

Finally, the Ravens travel to New england to face the Pats in a must see division showdown. The focus will be on how the Pats preform after Moss's ousting, when it should be focused on Rookie TE Anthony Hernandez. I think the Pats win big 2007 style and make a statement. NE 38 Baltimore 27. < Im Unloading all my loot on this game for my Lock of the week >

Just a final thought. Does anyone know the last time the Falcons had the best record in the NFL after 6 weeks?

Thanks

I hate to say it...but I think the Jets and Bears both win. We prob have more of a chance of losing than they do. Smith has never beat the Eagles. I think our D wins this one for us with some timely turnovers. Then again that's just wishful thinking and a guess at this point.

He's only played Philly once, with a bunch of injured starters. That seems like a stupid thing to point out when a coach has only coached against a team once in his career.

I think our chances in philly are the best they've been in a very longtime as I feel this team has really grown the defense has bought into MS and BVG's scheme's and coaching.I like the look of our offense aswell we have better balance than the Iggles.It'll all start upfront for us just like every week if we can establish the run and stop there run I no we'll get them.

The Jets are facing a Suprising Denver team that has some pretty good numbers at home, also Denver is coming off a tough loss to Baltimore with a similar defence to the Jets team they will face Sunday, Can they win at Mile high without Dawkins and Ayers? I think they do. Denver 38 NYJ 21.

Thanks

THE JETS WILL CRUSH DENVER. THIS WILL BE

NO-CONTEST. THE JETS ARE BETTER THAN MOST

THINK. DENVER IS IN FOR A VERY, VERY LONG

DAY. SAY NYJ 38 DENVER 17. AND THIS IS

BEING KIND TO DENVER.

Smith's played philly twice right. The first time we lost on a phantom muffed punt, and last year we got blown out.

Oh man, I forgot all about that. Wow, that's unusual to play them 3 years in a row. I feel like an idiot now. :P

But I remember that muffed punt like it was yesterday. Hurt so bad. :(

Edited by Quinton Ayers

THE JETS WILL CRUSH DENVER. THIS WILL BE

NO-CONTEST. THE JETS ARE BETTER THAN MOST

THINK. DENVER IS IN FOR A VERY, VERY LONG

DAY. SAY NYJ 38 DENVER 17. AND THIS IS

BEING KIND TO DENVER.

Denver at home is tougher. NYJ are due to lay an egg at mile high. Sanchez will have one of his patented 3 INT days. :)