Cartman got raped

Hatch

this show really has gone down the drain lately.

You a Jersey Shore fan?

I've noticed a lot of people that watch the show took that episode personally. Like they said in the episode, what else happens on that show besides them fighting, arguing, and drinking?

It's also funny that years ago whenever they used to be mocked non stop for the shocked hair and orange face, everyone laughed how ridiculous they looked. Now that they're on MTV, and have been told they are cool, people have just accepted that guidos are awesome.

You a Jersey Shore fan?

I've noticed a lot of people that watch the show took that episode personally. Like they said in the episode, what else happens on that show besides them fighting, arguing, and drinking?

It's also funny that years ago whenever they used to be mocked non stop for the shocked hair and orange face, everyone laughed how ridiculous they looked. Now that they're on MTV, and have been told they are cool, people have just accepted that guidos are awesome.

so much fail.

... cool comeback bro

I just asked if you watched the show since you never elaborated.

no what you were trying to do was assume i was a jersey shore fan, and that i took it personal that they made fun of snooki.

i already said i didnt think it was funny, so does it really matter why?

but nice try BRO.

no what you were trying to do was assume i was a jersey shore fan, and that i took it personal that they made fun of snooki.

i already said i didnt think it was funny, so does it really matter why?

but nice try BRO.

If I assumed you were, I wouldn't have asked you, then asked again if you were a Jersey Shore fan. And what I said in the op wasn't at you, it was a general statement about people taking the episode personal.

I know you know the "cool story bro" picture also, I don't actually say bro