Here's what I think.

Jamie is so clueless about things in the NFL, the producers give him a script of what he needs to say, who he bashes and who he props.

It's gotta be like that. He's too inconstant. This week he saying one thing and the next week he'll yap something completely different.

The reality is we are 4-1. Because of the games we have won, for this week at least, we are the number 1 team in the NFL. Since there are no unbeaten teams the new story is who will go 5-1, then 6-1? It might not sound as sexy as 6-0 and 7-0 but they work with what they have.

In any event, it makes us really hard to bash right now without the person doing it looking like a total fool. Apparently Dukes is a hair smarter than any of us gave him credit for. He is not dumb as a rock, he has been upgraded to dumb as a stump.

You might be joking slam, but I bet that really does have something to do with it...... ;)

Rich Eisen called him out on NFLN this morning too. He said "man that guy(Ryan) can do no right in your book". Then Woodson interrupted and said I want to talk bout something else. It was awesome. So we aren't the only ones who think he has a grudge against us. His own coworker does too.'

Here's what I think.

Jamie is so clueless about things in the NFL, the producers give him a script of what he needs to say, who he bashes and who he props.

It's gotta be like that. He's too inconstant. This week he saying one thing and the next week he'll yap something completely different.

Do you REALLY think he could read a script????