Post to this thread if you want a blow-out of the Eagles.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fantasy is for the Eagles to win the toss, go 3 and out, then have Weems break one for a TD, then another 3 and out and then a Ryan to HD 65 yarder off of play action for a TD for the falcons. So, 14-0 after about five minutes, then start running it down their throats. Completely shut down the eagles- pitch a shutout, win going away 42-0.

I want it so lopsided that JPW gets snaps in the fourth quarter. I want Ryan to have a 300+ 4 TD no INT day. I want 200 combined yards and 3 TDs for Turner & Snelling. I want JA98 to have multiple sacks, I want Jerry to have multiple sacks, I want Babs to have multiple sacks, I want Abe to have multiple sacks, Biermann too. I want several INTs by the D. I want to hear nothing from the philly fans.

I want JPW to kneel down four times in the red zone at the end of the game. I want the trolls here so shellshocked they don't post for weeks. I want the Falcons to knock out Kolb and Kafka just so they can get to Vick, and knock him out too.

I want Reid hurting so bad he can't eat.

Then, I want them to recover, make the playoffs, come to Atlanta for a rematch and get destroyed again.

Yeah, I want a blowout.

My fantasy is for the Eagles to win the toss, go 3 and out, then have Weems break one for a TD, then another 3 and out and then a Ryan to HD 65 yarder off of play action for a TD for the falcons. So, 14-0 after about five minutes, then start running it down their throats. Completely shut down the eagles- pitch a shutout, win going away 42-0.

I want it so lopsided that JPW gets snaps in the fourth quarter. I want Ryan to have a 300+ 4 TD no INT day. I want 200 combined yards and 3 TDs for Turner & Snelling. I want JA98 to have multiple sacks, I want Jerry to have multiple sacks, I want Babs to have multiple sacks, I want Abe to have multiple sacks, Biermann too. I want several INTs by the D. I want to hear nothing from the philly fans.

I want JPW to kneel down four times in the red zone at the end of the game. I want the trolls here so shellshocked they don't post for weeks. I want the Falcons to knock out Kolb and Kafka just so they can get to Vick, and knock him out too.

I want Reid hurting so bad he can't eat.

Then, I want them to recover, make the playoffs, come to Atlanta for a rematch and get destroyed again.

Yeah, I want a blowout.

+1

they already are a beaten and battered team. if we lose we can surely cut out the cream of the crop talk.

For a falcons fan you sure are quick to assume the worst about the team.

PHilly still has several incredibly fast skill position players- a couple of bad bounces or a mental lapse on the falcons part and they could lose.

And guess what- still going to talk about cream of the crop. Still going to be 4-2 after playing 4 of their first 6 games on the road.

Good young QB, good young D still learning to play together with several new starters. This team is going to get better over the year, if they stumble in Philly; still going to get better.

Now, I expect the falcons to dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides and put the game away. Wouldn't be surprised to see another masterful game from Ryan.

Even if Vick plays, it won't matter. What every one should be worried about is Matt Ryan throwing yet ANOTHER late 4th quarter int. We all know its coming.

No, most of us realize Ryan is a good young clutch QB who's only going to get better.

You, on the other hand, are praying Ryan makes a mistake so that for a little while longer you can pretend that Vick is the better QB.

Ryan has 9 game winning drives in 2 1/4 years. Vick has 8 game winning drives in 8 years.

Injuries or not. I pray for a 3-4-5 TD blow-out of the Eagles.

Was so pissed at Andy Reid's dramatic, showboating player/coach moves last year at Georgia Dome.

Almost as pissed as I was when when Falcon Fans were cheering for the opposing QB.

So if you want a measure of revenge and redemption, post on this an "amen".

If you are a troll, or a "hugger", go start your own thread...

Bring the pain!! Then rub some dirt in it!