Quick question from Germany

Hey guys,

i need a little help on a question i have for ya.

I'm a huge falcons fan. unfortunately I'm iving in Germany and I was unable to see a game in person. That is going to change this year when I'm traveling overseas to attend the game on MNF vs the Saints.

But I would love to get a pregame field pass. Can someone tell me how it is possible for me to get my hands on one of these?

I would be very thankful for help!!!

i was fortunate enough to get one of those for a pre-season game once. I asked the same question. they told me the only real way to get that fora regular season game was to be a VIP or know someone who has invested in suite tickets.

Seeing as your coming from overseas, i like the previous posters suggestion. Start with marketing, play it up this is your longtime dream, first game, first time state-side. Also, try PM'ing Jay Adams, as he has done an AMAZING job at helping us fans interact with the team.

one of our fellow posters, mozzi, was able to pull off sidelines passess because he came here from australia and proposed to his lady on the field.

Thank you all for your help i really appreciate that.

I understand it this way: the only way to get a sideline pass is to hope some higher person in the falcs organization is helping me out. no way to buy it or something like that....

alright ill test my chances.

who should i contact? who can arrange something like that?

Hey guys,

i need a little help on a question i have for ya.

I'm a huge falcons fan. unfortunately I'm iving in Germany and I was unable to see a game in person. That is going to change this year when I'm traveling overseas to attend the game on MNF vs the Saints.

But I would love to get a pregame field pass. Can someone tell me how it is possible for me to get my hands on one of these?

I would be very thankful for help!!!

You speak better English than most Americans. By speak I mean write and by English I mean American

Thank you all for your help i really appreciate that.

I understand it this way: the only way to get a sideline pass is to hope some higher person in the falcs organization is helping me out. no way to buy it or something like that....

alright ill test my chances.

who should i contact? who can arrange something like that?

As birds Till Death stated - You might send a PM to Jayadams, don't know if you're in the armed services, but

if you are, and you mention that to him in your PM, it might carry a little weight....