The Movie Quote Thread

Dragonslayer (I just watched it this past Saturday; my fav as a kid. :P )

Next quote:

"I am Ergo the magnificent. Short in stature, tall in power, narrow of purpose and wide of vision. And I do not travel with peasants and beggars. Goodbye!"

Krull

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krull

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

The young Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry. Some great quotes from that movie such as: "I know what you're thinkin'. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Next quote:

"That'll be the day."

The young Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry. Some great quotes from that movie such as: "I know what you're thinkin'. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Next quote:

"That'll be the day."

John Wayne in The Searchers

Next quote

"Is it safe?"

marathon man - dentist scene

Next Quote

sir, here's a nice stick to beat the lovely lady with

Inisfree townswoman in The Quiet Man (I own that one :P )

Next quote:

"Let me tell you I am not a father figure. I am not a brother figure or an uncle figure or a cousin figure. In fact, the only figure I intend being is a total stranger figure."

Inisfree townswoman in The Quiet Man (I own that one :P )

Next quote:

"Let me tell you I am not a father figure. I am not a brother figure or an uncle figure or a cousin figure. In fact, the only figure I intend being is a total stranger figure."

Nice one! 1964's WWII film Father Goose.

The marajuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs.

Nice one! 1964's WWII film Father Goose.

The marajuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs.

My son loved this movie when he was a kid--Goonies.

Next quote:

"For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money."

My son loved this movie when he was a kid--Goonies.

Next quote:

"For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money."

Smokey and the Bandit

Lovely, lovely, love you for that, that's ******* great. A proud man, learn from him; that's a proud man. That's what we need, man. That's what this nation has been built on, proud men. Proud ******* warriors! Two thousand years this little tiny ******* island has been raped and pillaged, by people who have come here and wanted a piece of it - two ******* world wars! Men have laid down their lives for this. For this... and for what? So people can stick their ******* flag in the ground and say, "Yeah! This is England. And this is England, and this is England."

Smokey and the Bandit

Lovely, lovely, love you for that, that's ******* great. A proud man, learn from him; that's a proud man. That's what we need, man. That's what this nation has been built on, proud men. Proud ******* warriors! Two thousand years this little tiny ******* island has been raped and pillaged, by people who have come here and wanted a piece of it - two ******* world wars! Men have laid down their lives for this. For this... and for what? So people can stick their ******* flag in the ground and say, "Yeah! This is England. And this is England, and this is England."

I had no idea but seeing that nobody else has taken a shot I cheated.

This is England

This was not the best breakfast i ever had. I want my money back.

Edited by Goal Line D

I had no idea but seeing that nobody else has taken a shot I cheated.

This is England

This was not the best breakfast i ever had. I want my money back.

Uhhhhh...Kid Rock after his last visit to a Waffle House in GA?

HPIM0161.jpg

Got me stumped on this one..I'll wait awhile and see if anyone else knows this one before I cheat and look it up!

Hilarious choice! Police Acadamy cool.gif

Gosh, I didn't realize it was going to be this formal. If I had known it was going to be this kind of party I would have worn underwear.

Had to cheat and look this one up so we could move on:

it's from Armed and Dangerous (which I've never seen...)

Let's try another:

"Well, you don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement."

Had to cheat and look this one up so we could move on:

it's from Armed and Dangerous (which I've never seen...)

Let's try another:

"Well, you don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement."

Inglourious ********. EXCELLENT movie.

"Well, whatever it is that's following me, it doesn't feel... it doesn't feel human. It feels like it's... it feels like a monster. I mean like, it wants to hurt me."

Inglourious ********. EXCELLENT movie.

"Well, whatever it is that's following me, it doesn't feel... it doesn't feel human. It feels like it's... it feels like a monster. I mean like, it wants to hurt me."

Paranormal Activity

Next quote:

"You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut offa you arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!"

Paranormal Activity

Next quote:

"You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut offa you arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!"

^^

Meryl Streep - Bridges of Madison County.

Next quote:

"Tell you the truth, the truck is, uh, you know, the most important thing for me. I... I don't really... it doesn't matter if I, uh, become the champion or anything. That's, that's not the most important... I... I need this truck."