The Movie Quote Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawshank Redemption

another easy one...

"And now, here I am. I'm back in Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass... and I've lost her all over again."

Cast Away...Just watched it the other night.

Next Quote:

"See, Man aint like a dog. And when I say man, I'm talking about man as in mankind, not man as in men. Because men, well, we a lot like a dog."

Edited by WVUDirtyBird

Tom Hank in Saving Private Ryan

"It looks like you got a little pain behind those eyes......There's really only one cure for that....Weed, you got any?....O well then let's go surfing."

Forgetting Sarah Marshal?

how bout this one

"Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"

"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."

Snatch.

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

Raiders of the Lost Ark

next one:

"Oh, Jesus, Paddie. You're such a good-looking feller. I love ya. I want to give ya a little present. Anything your little heart desires, I'm goin' to give it to ya. What would you like?" Paddie's like, "Oh, gee, Mary. That's a very sweet offer. Now, in 50 years, there's one thing that's been missing, and, uh, I would like you to give me a blow job. I would like for it." Mary's like, "All right." She takes her teeth out, puts 'em in the glass. She gives him a blow job. Afterwards, Paddie's like, "yeah, geez, now that's what I've been missin'. That was the most beautiful, earth-shattering thing ever! Beautiful, Mary! I love ya! Is there anything that I can do for you?" Mary looks up to him and she goes, Give us a kiss"

Raiders of the Lost Ark

next one:

"Oh, Jesus, Paddie. You're such a good-looking feller. I love ya. I want to give ya a little present. Anything your little heart desires, I'm goin' to give it to ya. What would you like?" Paddie's like, "Oh, gee, Mary. That's a very sweet offer. Now, in 50 years, there's one thing that's been missing, and, uh, I would like you to give me a blow job. I would like for it." Mary's like, "All right." She takes her teeth out, puts 'em in the glass. She gives him a blow job. Afterwards, Paddie's like, "yeah, geez, now that's what I've been missin'. That was the most beautiful, earth-shattering thing ever! Beautiful, Mary! I love ya! Is there anything that I can do for you?" Mary looks up to him and she goes, Give us a kiss"

Nobody? well here's another line from the same film

"I gotta see about a girl."

so everybody in this f#cking game plays by the rules until i play? f#ck off! nobody knows the answer look it up figure it out before you move on! you mf'ers are not special! now look at my last post and figure it out!

Good Will Hunting

Next quote:

"I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

Good Will Hunting

Next quote:

"I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

A Few Good Men?

Good Will Hunting

Next quote:

Secondhand Lions. (Had to look it up...that was a real good one.)

Next:

"What happened to that dog's, uh, dog's face?"

"Porcupine quills. Hates people, loves porcupines. She's in heat too. Too bad you're not a dog. What can I do ya for?"

Secondhand Lions. (Had to look it up...that was a real good one.)

Next:

"What happened to that dog's, uh, dog's face?"

"Porcupine quills. Hates people, loves porcupines. She's in heat too. Too bad you're not a dog. What can I do ya for?"

that is John Candy checking in at the cabin in "The Great Outdoors"

next......

Character A:

What about these pants I got on, you think they're O.K.?

Character B:

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A ******* bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a **** what kind of pants the son of a ***** who shot you was wearing?

that is John Candy checking in at the cabin in "The Great Outdoors"

next......

Character A:

What about these pants I got on, you think they're O.K.?

Character B:

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A ******* bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a **** what kind of pants the son of a ***** who shot you was wearing?

"My Cousin Vinnie"

Character A: [after killing a man for the first time] It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.

Character B: It's a **** of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Character A: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Character B: We all got it coming, kid.

"My Cousin Vinnie"

Character A: [after killing a man for the first time] It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.

Character B: It's a **** of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Character A: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Character B: We all got it coming, kid.

Unforgiven

Next quote:

"I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that f**ked-up bar."