THE MOST OVERRATED 3-2 TEAM IN THE NFL

It was a fluke season for them, the only thing the Saints fans can brag about is winning the SB first.

Keyword being winning. Our getting to the super bowl 12 years before them only proves we are better! :P

N.O. is just lucky we had Eugene Robinson to slow us down, or we would have been first a long time ago. <_<

Edited by blackredfellow

The Saints are returning to normal. The one year crack in the space time continuum is over, abd the Bizzaro Saints are back in tehir parallel universe. The regular sucky Saints have returned, and I CAN NOT WAIT for the annual December chokefest.

I agree, I'd like to see our backups get some good play time, since well be taking it easy on our starters. :)

It'll be a nice confidence booster.

The Saints are returning to normal. The one year crack in the space time continuum is over, abd the Bizzaro Saints are back in tehir parallel universe. The regular sucky Saints have returned, and I CAN NOT WAIT for the annual December chokefest.

Also, MADDEN NFL 2011 is in "FULL OPERATION" against Breeze and the Saints! Maybe , we should urge the FALCONS to PAY John Madden to "NOT" have any of our guys on his Madden NFL 2012 next year!!!! LOL! :o:lol::o

Like Saints fan's all say: G E A U X FALCONS!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree, I'd like to see our backups get some good play time, since well be taking it easy on our starters. :)

It'll be a nice confidence booster.

Really, you think your Saints will be that bad? I can see them being out of the running for the NFC South, but to imply they'll be so bad that they just give up and rest their starters is a bold statement. That's harsh as a fan.

Bagheads got a good team, but not great. They did handle the Colts in the big game well. Brees is a very good QB, but not an all time great like a lot of announcers and certain people around the 9th ward want to anoint him.

They are lucky the OT rule had not changed yet, or they might have been listening to another so-so franchise (Yikes) saying Kiss the ring.

For me, I am happy to tell them (those that haven't scurried away already) to Kiss The Win.

LOL I really find all the chest thumping amusing. There are still 11 games left bird brains so dont be so quick to order the nfc south champ tshirts just yet. I know that the saints winning the superbowl last year just burns to the inner soul of every falcon/eagle fan on this board.

As long as the Saints have Drew Brees they will be hard to beat. But saintmtillage, please tell me you have noticed a drop off from last season. Something is very different.

LOL I really find all the chest thumping amusing. There are still 11 games left bird brains so dont be so quick to order the nfc south champ tshirts just yet. I know that the saints winning the superbowl last year just burns to the inner soul of every falcon/eagle fan on this board.

LOL the Saints winning the Lombardi last year means nothing except it tainted the image of the most iconic trophy in sports.Don't worry sooner or later the Falcons will win one and polish off all the chit, pizz and puke that covered it on it's trip down Bourbon Street.

Even the fans are slipping a bit this year. It took until the 15th post for one of them to sneak in here.

8-16 is their opponents record so far this year...The teams they've beat are 1-13.

I know it's late in the season and I won't write any team off or put any on a pedestal, but I'm glad we're 4-1 and looking pretty good. Definitely not playing to our potential (I hate that argument) but we're playing good enough to win and everyone knows we're underachieving badly right now.

No "chest thumping" here, but if you were 4-1 you would have been on here after like the second or third post needing an ice pack for yours....you can argue but we're not naive enough to think any differently. After 5 games I think it's reasonable to think a team like ours at 4-1's fans would be talking a little stuff about the defending SB Champs that happen to be in their same division and against 1-13 in their wins.

"buns inner soul.." a little much. Every team gets their go at it and in some cases it takes a second trip.

Be humble about it and remember how you were last year. That's all I have to say to any Saints fan that wants to come on here ruffling feathers after week 5.

Edited by blinky

As long as the Saints have Drew Brees they will be hard to beat. But saintmtillage, please tell me you have noticed a drop off from last season. Something is very different.

I completely agree with you dude. The offense just has not found that spark. It seems like its almost there at times. Although maybe its me with black and gold colored glasses on but the two losses we had are not as terrible as some ppl are making it out to be. I mean the atlanta game came down to the wire. I may need to reevaluate the cardinals game bc it was ugly but Ill just chalk that up to a bad outing all together.

LOL the Saints winning the Lombardi last year means nothing except it tainted the image of the most iconic trophy in sports.Don't worry sooner or later the Falcons will win one and polish off all the chit, pizz and puke that covered it on it's trip down Bourbon Street.

It absolutely means something. We did it and you coudlnt!

Alright people, be smart. You're all being WAY too cocky. We are 1 game ahead of them, and beat them. We can enjoy it all we want, but we have 0 rings, they have 1. It's 5 games in.

I'm just as excited about the Falcons and the next guy, but be real.

PS - Bump this thread so I can edit my post after the superbowl and rub it in the Saints faces. ;)

I completely agree with you dude. The offense just has not found that spark. It seems like its almost there at times. Although maybe its me with black and gold colored glasses on but the two losses we had are not as terrible as some ppl are making it out to be. I mean the atlanta game came down to the wire. I may need to reevaluate the cardinals game bc it was ugly but Ill just chalk that up to a bad outing all together.

It absolutely means something. We did it and you coudlnt!

They(the football team) did it not you,when the Falcons win it and they will I won't have a thing to do with either. LOL Enjoy it either way. Long season ahead got no doubt the Saints will start to play better.Just enjoying them being in a funk right now.

No running game=08 Aints-8-8.They used up all their luck last year.Still,it would be nice to gain some ground on them til Bush comes back-if he comes back.The Bird is the word.

Why do people keep bringing up Bush like he is anything more than an overdrafted 3rd down back? lol

I hate the saints as much as the next guy but some of you guys are being meticulous. Saints are still a good team, they are missing both of their starting RB's and Sharper so they are not gonna be as good as they were last year but they are still a force to be reckoned with.

They(the football team) did it not you,when the Falcons win it and they will I won't have a thing to do with either. LOL Enjoy it either way. Long season ahead got no doubt the Saints will start to play better.Just enjoying them being in a funk right now.

If the falcons ever win the superbowl as you are going nuts wherever you watch the game. Im almost certain you will be screaming we did it lol.