Man picking up friend from jail arrested for DUI

Falconsfan567

Man picking up friend from jail arrested for DUI

Posted: Oct 07, 2010 3:47 PM CDT

Updated: Oct 07, 2010 3:47 PM CDT

ANNISTON, AL (WBRC) - A Jacksonville man picking up his friend from jail was arrested Thursday in Anniston after corrections officers noticed he smelled of alcohol.

The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office, in a statement Thursday to FOX6 News, said David Kimberly, 52, was arrested for driving under the influence. Kimberly had went to the jail Thursday to drive home a released inmate when corrections officers noticed Kimberly smelled of alcohol. The corrections officers notified deputies, who pulled Kimberly over as he left the Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said Kimberly failed a field sobriety test and was arrested for DUI.

Thats happened whay more then you think, I know someone that happened to, they got busted called their room mate to come get them. Then their roomate walks in the holding cell. I didn't mean to come inside to get me. :P

They get busted on the way down. Call a sober friend, or wait till the next day, alot of times you get released. :rolleyes:

Thats happened whay more then you think, I know someone that happened to, they got busted called their room mate to come get them. Then their roomate walks in the holding cell. I didn't mean to come inside to get me. :P

They get busted on the way down. Call a sober friend, or wait till the next day, alot of times you get released. :rolleyes:

I had my neighbor tell me that this happened to him! :lol: