NLDS: Braves vs Giants

I know. He'll be back, but I'm just so disgusted with that effort. I know Brooks is catching a lot of grief but I feel like he played poorly...but he tried. I just can't deal with the lack of effort...especially in that situation.

gotta agree....i thought we traded yunel. gonzo's lack of hustle tonight on the soft liner that handcuffed edgar was far to reminiscent........

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man, as someone who's been a Bobby critic over the years can we try to keep it classy around here for the manager that brought us our one World Series title as he calls it a career?

How about the city of Atlanta and the state of Georgia as a whole our one and only professional championship. I don't care how many times he missed out on another, it's the fact that we can say we have one because of him is what makes him a legend and the best ever in my eyes.

How about the city of Atlanta and the state of Georgia as a whole our one and only professional championship. I don't care how many times he missed out on another, it's the fact that we can say we have one because of him is what makes him a legend and the best ever in my eyes.

I'm hopeful Mike Smith can co-sign that soon.

So with Chipper and Prado back next year, do we keep Infante as a utility guy or do we stick him in LF as a starter?

He might have to play shortstop -- isn't Alex Gonzalez a free agent again after this year? Same goes for Rick Ankiel, Kyle Farnsworth, Derek Lee, Eric Hinske, and David Ross if I'm not mistaken.

Our lineup could look very different next season depending on how much money the organization is willing to spend. I for one would love to see us go out and get a clutch outfielder like Carl Crawford or Jayson Werth, and I honestly wouldn't mind picking up a quality starting third baseman... I'm not so sure Chipper is coming back.

He might have to play shortstop -- isn't Alex Gonzalez a free agent again after this year? Same goes for Rick Ankiel, Kyle Farnsworth, Derek Lee, Eric Hinske, and David Ross if I'm not mistaken.

Our lineup could look very different next season depending on how much money the organization is willing to spend. I for one would love to see us go out and get a clutch outfielder like Carl Crawford or Jayson Werth, and I honestly wouldn't mind picking up a quality starting third baseman... I'm not so sure Chipper is coming back.

Gonzalez is 1 more year. Ross signed an extension I believe. Chipper will be back and I think Crawford and Werth are out of our price range honestly.

Gonzalez has an option that will get picked up, and Ross just re-signed during the season. As for our remaining free agents, Lee is the only one that is for sure gone. I absolutely want us to bring back Hinske. Man was awesome for us this year. I'd also like to see us bring back Ankiel for a cheaper price to replace Melky's fat *** as the 4th OF and possibly re-sign Farnsworth, but only for real cheap.

Gonzalez is 1 more year. Ross signed an extension I believe. Chipper will be back and I think Crawford and Werth are out of our price range honestly.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think they're both out of our range as well -- I'm pretty sure the Yankees will be chasing after Crawford -- but it's still a nice dream I can hold on to. :lol: