NLDS: Braves vs Giants

Right, just because I haven't been watching them doesn't mean I don't check the score on espn.com, its usually showing Braves losing anyways.

That's stupid, dude.

You're jaded. You want them to fail so you can... I dunno, be happy about it?

WTF? Take a stand. If you think they suck, don't watch them. But wtf, you check in on them to make sure they are losing?

Put a red rubber ball in your mouth and let someone whip you with a rake handle. You're pursuing disappointment.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's stupid, dude.

WTF? Take a stand. If you think they suck, don't watch them. But wtf, you check in on them to make sure they are losing?

Put a red rubber ball in your mouth and let someone whip you with a rake handle. You're pursuing disappointment.

ill do it

That's stupid, dude.

I never want the Braves to fail, however the Braves fail on their own with their choking. By the way the Braves are going, it looks like they have the red rubber ball in their mouth's and their choking.

I never want the Braves to fail, however the Braves fail on their own with their choking. By the way the Braves are going, it looks like they have the red rubber ball in their mouth's and their choking.

OK dude.

Take any playoff team.

Remove their all star leadoff hitter and replace him with a bench player.

Remove their hall of fame 3 hole hitter and replace him with a bench player.

Remove their #3, #4, and #5 starter and replace them with two rookies making their season debuts.

After that, make sure a kid in his 2nd full year in the majors is your #3 pitcher.

Now take their annual revenue, divide it by 3, and call that their payroll cap.

Now give them the worst outfield producing tandem in the majors, and keep all of them healthy.

Now put them in the post season and see how they do.

OK dude.

Take any playoff team.

Remove their all star leadoff hitter and replace him with a bench player.

Remove their hall of fame 3 hole hitter and replace him with a bench player.

Remove their #3, #4, and #5 starter and replace them with two rookies making their season debuts.

Now take their annual revenue, divide it by 3, and call that their payroll cap.

Now give them the worst outfield producing tandem in the majors, and keep all of them healthy.

Now put them in the post season and see how they do.

Excuses. This team was playing really well with what they had before the all-star break. Braves went okay at the start of the 2nd half and then collapse and choked the division away.

Maybe I'm not making myself clear.

Let's do a comparison for the Phillies.

1) Remove Victorino and Utley.

2) Remove Oswalt and Kendrick.

3) Now remove Howard and Halladay because they make way too much money. Now tack on 10 years to Brad Lidge.

4) Now replace all of those players with 1-year rental scrubs. let's see how they do.

Wow, wait a minute, if you only do #1 and #2, they are 7.5 games back in July.

Maybe I'm not making myself clear.

Let's do a comparison for the Phillies.

1) Remove Victorino and Utley.

2) Remove Oswalt and Kendrick.

3) Now remove Howard and Halladay because they make way too much money. Now tack on 10 years to Brad Lidge.

4) Now replace all of those players with 1-year rental scrubs. let's see how they do.

Wow, wait a minute, if you only do #1 and #2, they are 7.5 games back in July.

Phillies win because they cheat and been busted more than once.

We don't have anyone else for the #2 spot.

Lee (questionable), rookie Heyward, B-Mac, and Infante. That's in for offense.

You want to load them up and rearrange things in the 1-4/5 spots? That only leaves a GIGANTIC sinkhole at the end of our line-up.

We're already in a gigantic sinkhole all together, this would most likely be another shutout game <_<