NLDS: Braves vs Giants

It sucks with the way we lost last night. I'm sure Posey didn't make MLB happy with his post game interview. I heard a clip of one while listening to Mike & Mike on ESPN Radio on the way to work. Posey was asked about the SB and his response was " I'm glad that their is no replay "

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks with the way we lost last night. I'm sure Posey didn't make MLB happy with his post game interview. I heard a clip of one while listening to Mike & Mike on ESPN Radio on the way to work. Posey was asked about the SB and his response was " I'm glad that their is no replay "

Atleast he admitted it...during the play,the announcers,not one time mentioned that he was actually out,and we should have gotten out of the inning with no runs scored...sucks...but then again,we couldn't score a single run in 9 innings so...we surely miss Prado and Jones

My God.

Out of the 14 K's tonight, 4 (FOUR! ONE TWO THREE FOUR!!!!) batters struckout on an actual strike. The rest of them struck out on balls.

That's really disheartening.

It's embarassing as h3ll too !!! I can see 3 maybe 4 at the most. I mean, the players are watching from the batters box and dug out and

so know what is going on. Yet they keep on doing the same thing. These kind of at bats look more like 10 year olds than supposed

pros. I think if I was Cox, I would give them the take sign on every 3 & 2 count. LOL

But it's not surprising.

dude is good, but talk to him and try to negotiate a deal. we need that power cf so bad its not even funny. i say keep lee right now because i dont think ff is ready yet. work him in slowly then dump lee in july for something that we will need. keep gonzo nothing any better then him right now unless another trade happens. i love our pitching, but i seriously think we should dump lowe for money reason.

We might be looking at Rasmus during the offseason.

Well, last night hurt b/c we got jobbed and did ourselves in. It might sound like sour grapes but I don't think Lincecum was as nasty as we made him look. It's like we were too aggressive at the plate. I know Cain is a good pitcher but I feel like, if we can get Hanson to pitch well again we'll get some production from the bats and "steal" one tonight.

I would have liked to have seen McLouth and Hinske in last night over Diaz and Ankiel, but whatever.

Werth isn't an option if he's looking for Matt Holliday money. Like the guy, but is worth nowhere near that much.

Indeed. We just need an OF that can rake that isn't named Heyward. We can't keep throwing guys out there like Ankiel and Cabrera. If McLouth could play to his standards then great, but I don't have much confidence in him...Hinske is a bench player that is good for pinch hitting and can occasionally start. Diaz is good for the lefty righty matchup. We need that one guy(not named Heyward) that can start every game out there and be effective.

im fully expecting melky to start tonight over ankiel.

i know we all don't like melky that much, but lets face it. He is 10x better than ankiel. ankiel SUCKS.

Yea, he's a liability in the field but after Seeing Ankiel let that ball that he should have caught (I thought so anyway) float over his head for a triple and continue to do what he does at the plate (nothing) I say bring on the Melk man.

:unsure:

I can't believe I just said that.

Indeed. We just need an OF that can rake that isn't named Heyward. We can't keep throwing guys out there like Ankiel and Cabrera. If McLouth could play to his standards then great, but I don't have much confidence in him...Hinske is a bench player that is good for pinch hitting and can occasionally start. Diaz is good for the lefty righty matchup. We need that one guy(not named Heyward) that can start every game out there and be effective.

Oh, I 100% agree that we need another OFer, just don't think Werth is it.