Whoa...

Sipifalcon

I would have given up a third for Mr. Moss who at the tender age of 33 still runs a 4.3 and shows no signs of decline... This is big because if the Vikings stay healthy they will have weapons everywhere on Offense. So we would really have to RISE UP especially come playoff time... We don't have him so plz dnt be mad people, gotta work with what we have. Im happy... but a third rounder (thats it)... Wow

I would have given up a third for Mr. Moss who at the tender age of 33 still runs a 4.3 and shows no signs of decline... This is big because if the Vikings stay healthy they will have weapons everywhere on Offense. So we would really have to RISE UP especially come playoff time... We don't have him so plz dnt be mad people, gotta work with what we have. Im happy... but a third rounder (thats it)... Wow

If Favre keeps playing like he's been playing.. I don't think we'll be seeing them in the playoffs. I'm sure a legit reciever will help, but not all of their passing woes are at fault of not having a number one reciever. Favre just isn't playing good ball right now.

If Favre keeps playing like he's been playing.. I don't think we'll be seeing them in the playoffs. I'm sure a legit reciever will help, but not all of their passing woes are at fault of not having a number one reciever. Favre just isn't playing good ball right now.

I agree but his arm still works... He is still one of the greatest at the position, he had it last year and now his whole offense will open up once the complete team is back together. You cant double both Moss and Rice having to worry about Peterson with Mr. Harvin in the slot. O and Shiancoe up the seams... I mean even Berrian could make an impact in a four wide out formation... Im glad we have some talented dbs because we will sureley need em.

WTF fellas, I mean Moss was never in our equation, so why all the threads on him ? ...pursuing huge money FA's nearing the end of their careers is not how we operate .....Plus , with or without Moss, the Queens aint making the playoffs this year ....

WTF fellas, I mean Moss was never in our equation, so why all the threads on him ? ...pursuing huge money FA's nearing the end of their careers is not how we operate .....Plus , with or without Moss, the Queens aint making the playoffs this year ....

Yep I'll worry about the Vikings when they are on Falcons schedule. Desperation moves which is what this is for the Vikings rarely work out.

He looks his age

The Falcons didn't move on A. Boldin, T J Hootchimomma, T.O. or Vincent Jackson so I reeally don't think they were itching to go after Randy Moss... I believe Boldin or Vincent Jackson would have been the best moves to try and make but in TD we trust. The Vikings just prove that there really trying to buy a Super Bowl this year! The Patriots got 2 picks in next year’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round so they’re the winners. The Patriot are still a top team, and there rebuilding their team at the same time. I think it’s smart business, and Atlanta did the right thing by staying put

You sir are right. Can people realize that Favre maybe on the decline? It's other QB's in this league are just rolling with the punches. It's not like minny doesn't have good recievers.

The Falcons didn't move on A. Boldin, T J Hootchimomma, T.O. or Vincent Jackson so I reeally don't think they were itching to go after Randy Moss... I believe Boldin or Vincent Jackson would have been the best moves to try and make but in TD we trust. The Vikings just prove that there really trying to buy a Super Bowl this year! The Patriots got 2 picks in next year’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round so they’re the winners. The Patriot are still a top team, and there rebuilding their team at the same time. I think it’s smart business, and Atlanta did the right thing by staying put

"TJ Hootchimomma" :lol:

the whole reason the viking made the playoffs last year was mainly farve and the passing game, he didnt have a #1 WR, thats like us lossing roddy white, do u really think we would function very well???? now they add moss to the team, who is better then rice anyway, then when rice gets back OMG.... that could be a big problem down the road...

Moss had already indicated that he would like to play for MIN again. I think the talking heads just got together and got it done. It's not like he was being shopped around. This trade is just to play out the remaining season to complete his contract. It is not contingent upon a restructured deal or a contract extension. What they do beyond this season is up to them. But, enough talk about "the Falcons should have gone after him". He wasn't exactly on the market.