Thank you Matt Bryant

markdzul

Hey, he may not be the sexiest field goal kicker in the NFL as far as names are concerned, but you gotta give the man some serious props. Two game winning field goals back to back weeks, one in overtime to beat the prior years superbowl champs, and the next week to give us our first and only lead of the game as time ticked down to zero.....

The kicking game is a hard thing to figure out. Look at Hartley for the Saints. Team hero one season to outcast the next. The fact that Matt is knocking these kicks down this early in the season is a beautiful thing.

Just wanted to say thanks...

Give the man some love.......

Yes I for one have to eat my words here, I was all against him during preseason when he was missing but I have to give the man his props he has been getting done and done big already. Good Job Matt!

I was also one to go against him but he has been on point. Good job MB.

I really think that the FO decision to annoint him as the kicker so early in pre-season played a huge role in giving Bryant the confidence he needed to be as consistent and successful as he has been so far. It was a huge gamble to do that but so far, so good.

Hey, he may not be the sexiest field goal kicker in the NFL as far as names are concerned, but you gotta give the man some serious props. Two game winning field goals back to back weeks, one in overtime to beat the prior years superbowl champs, and the next week to give us our first and only lead of the game as time ticked down to zero.....

The kicking game is a hard thing to figure out. Look at Hartley for the Saints. Team hero one season to outcast the next. The fact that Matt is knocking these kicks down this early in the season is a beautiful thing.

Just wanted to say thanks...

Give the man some love.......

I just posted this exaxt thread last night