looks good but its a long season fellas, remember we were 4-1 to start last year and then MR2 went on a pass to the opposition spree, hopefully we get sum players back soon n keep this train rollin tho!!!

Last years team didn't have near the talent on D- Jerry, Moore, Spoon, and Drob weren't here. The injuries started piling up about that time- Williams, Turner, the Oline. Think this team has better depth all around.

Let's stay there!! :) A win Sunday would be the longest winning streak of the current Falcons regime.

Schedule is setting up nicely for a long winning streak- Cleveland is, well cleveland- Delhomme may be the QB next week, Philly's Oline is miserable, Cinn's Palmer hasn't looked like his old self, Tampa doesn't have enough pieces yet and the falcons will be coming off a bye- then there's Baltimore.

Yeah, yeah, I know, didn't I learn my lesson from the 49ers game? Apparently not:lol::lol::lol:but falcons could be on an 8 game winning streak going into the Baltimore game.

looks good but its a long season fellas, remember we were 4-1 to start last year and then MR2 went on a pass to the opposition spree, hopefully we get sum players back soon n keep this train rollin tho!!!

Yes Matt Ryan threw an interception in 6 straight games last year. But did you know Joe Montana did the exact same thing in 1987? Yes the great Montana threw an interception in 6 straight games in 1987. So people need to get the **** over it and move on! :angry:

I like the net points. We are tied for the top in that stat, as well. Of course the Cardinal game is where all of that comes from but the supposed "Dynasty Saints" have 7 net points. Awwwwwww

Lets judge this after the Saints have played the Cardinals too, to be fair. The Falcons are at 0 without the Cardinal's game.

Lets judge this after the Saints have played the Cardinals too, to be fair. The Falcons are at 0 without the Cardinal's game.

Pointless. Sounds like excuses.

Your "Dynasty" team with "the best offense" is struggling to put up points.

Your wait and see approach is a pathetic game of "catch up." Doesn't sound like the mentality of a Dynasty superbowl champion team.