Give Props to the 49ers today

I agree, the 49ers played much better today than they've shown the first 3 games.

Falcons came out flat, but we pulled it out. Not sure what our problem was today, but I hope its a reality check, wake up call, slap in the face that we need to come out and show what we're made of the rest of the season.

I find the similarities from our game and the Saints/Panthers to be a bit freaky!!

I find the similarities from our game and the Saints/Panthers to be a bit freaky!!

Creepy, eh?

They did play us really well today, but both offenses kind of stunk it up. At least Matty got a bad game out of his system now... we're going to need him to play well on the road next week against a Cleveland team that's much better than their record shows.

We had both games on in our living room, and definitely similar.

Also, I want to apologize to the 49ers fans. I have been nothing but disrespectful that team this week, dismissing any possibility of the team playing remotely decent. Once they fired their offensive coordinator, I just couldn't stop myself. I expected the Falcons to come out and trounce the Falcons. I was wrong. Based on their games, the 49ers could be much better than they are. A few things haven't gone their way, but they played extremely well defensively. Their offense only put up 7 points, but they were definitely effective with their dumpoffs. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

Creepy, eh?

They did play us really well today, but both offenses kind of stunk it up. At least Matty got a bad game out of his system now... we're going to need him to play well on the road next week against a Cleveland team that's much better than their record shows.

Totally agree. I was listening to the Falcons game on Sirius while watching the Saints/Panthers with the sound off... sorta like how you can sync up Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon' and Wizard of Oz with what was going on between the two! At least we didn't lose our star wide receiver. Roddy was without a doubt the MVP today.